Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

The questions in the interview basically boil down to 'do you think you'll do [bad PR thing] again? what do you think about [bad PR thing]?', so they naturally get answered with non-content answers like 'yes that's [bad PR thing], we're learning to avoid that'. Or, 'yes we'll discuss that'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

Skyscraper posted:

Can you save us the time and say what it is?

Sabagebu. Anime about a girl who's a huge jerk joining a survival game club. It's good.

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

I never really used it a lot until now, but was the Eagle Heavy always this good? It sits wonderfully in between DMR-kit rifles and the ~40 damage assault rifles that all seem to be rather unstable/inaccurate after the weapon re-balance.

The Gewehr 3 seems to also live in that area, but I haven't used it enough yet to get the dozer achievement. Is it worth unlocking the mods for it?

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

I typed a lot then I refresh and find everyone else has already said what I wanted to say about -40 dmg and longer reload speed on the G3.

I'll still unlock G3 stuff just for the hell of it, but the Eagle is going to be one of my favorites. God drat it just feels right, I hardly even notice there's only 20 bullets in the magazine.

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

Someone gifted me PD:TH a while back and we played it for a bit. Mostly on normal I think. Goddamn is that game hard. I love how assault waves are really assault waves. Either everything is flooded with cops, or they're gone for a good period of time. And gently caress me were dozers fast back then.

I'd love to see Heat Street as the next classic. And I miss all the banter between the gang and Bain, there's some really nice back and forth about changing mission plans.