Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.

Psion posted:

Really, what I want is for the dataminers to go figure out how exactly safe drops work - what the criteria are for getting one, and then what do you have to do to get a second? Is it just time played? Games played? Games played on different days? Someone's gotta be able to figure this out.

It's every 5-6 days, based solely on the time from your last safe drop. Nothing more nothing less. Lab Rats DW or Jewelry Store Normal will give you a safe if you play every 6 days.

If you want to ensure you always get a safe just boot the game up every 6 days and complete a heist. When you get a safe drop go scratch the days off your calendar until your safe drops again. It's very consistent.

Source: Played the game everyday for 2 weeks after crimefest. Got a safe every 5-6 days, regardless of what I did or played afterward. Also played consistently with other people and the period was the same with them as well. The reason why I say 5-6 days is I didn't slam a stop-watch the second I got one, so let's say 5.5 days?

im depressed lol fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Nov 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.
are dodge builds still possible in this game?

basically once you couldn't use a sawed off shotgun and a pistol in a suit that repelled bullets like a duck in water while running around as Dallas screaming COME ON BUDDY WE NEED YOU, UP i stopped playing