Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
gently caress stealth altogether but I’m a little surprised that the first impression of pd3 wasn’t a framing frames apartment heist type of reveal. One that shows stealth to loud. Would’ve been perfect.

I m down as hell for this series to get grounded and visceral though. Give me one more ammo clip and make melee good. All I ask.

I do request a tarot drawing ARG that goes nowhere also!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swims
May 5, 2014

Today was almost unplayable after around 1pm pst. Matchmake errors even on solo. Yesterday I didn’t have a single error.

I like what I see so far. Reminds me of barebones pd2. Wish there was a Ukrainian job or 4 stores mission as a quick shooting gallery, Maybe there is? I have only done the first 4 or 5 missions. Armored transport seems like the best bet.

Aiming on controller feels the same as before and there is auto aim.

Where the hell is the JP36 though???!

Houston being out is my biggest disappointment tbh. Whoever the moron is that made pickup with X is close second.

dpad up to yell will take some time to adjust.

Flash bangs seem super good. Safe cracking is awesome and stressful. Haven’t leveled up to see if loud ecm jammers are useful yet.

A lot to love with this one though. Every game I’ve been in was guns blazing from the start.

swims
May 5, 2014

Yeah I think every mission has a 25 times stealth challenge.

I was able to get first bank and transport today. No other missions would load.

The m14 is badass. It’s exactly the same gun as cod mw2 old school. Awesome

E- if 21 points is the cap that is brutal. If true though there will be a million different builds and they are quick and free to change around.

swims fucked around with this message at 11:47 on Sep 26, 2023

swims
May 5, 2014

The first shotgun didn’t click with me either. Something feels off. Maybe some of the mods or skills will bring it where it needs to be. Didnt feel like a reinfeld out the box. I’ll have to give it another chance and upgrade it.

Starting sig handgun is real good with just a few mods.

swims
May 5, 2014

Road Rage isn’t Watchdogs but it’s the heavy one. I haven’t even got to the last 2 missions yet though, are either of those shooters?

gently caress stealth

Dirty Ice so far is probably the best shooting gallery but most either stealth attempt or quit. On Xbox.

swims
May 5, 2014

I would buy the book.

swims
May 5, 2014

Dark tide is either the funnest boring game or the boringest fun game. The graphics are cool for sure though.

swims
May 5, 2014

drat that game will be badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swims
May 5, 2014

Yeah it’s better than I was expecting. Also it’s a complete rip off of payday 2 in many ways. Almost offensively.

I liked the short missions. Basically Ukrainian job type missions without waiting on a drill. Lockpick is smartly implemented.

Shooting feels pretty good. Stealth is stupid as usual - just start blasting.

Tried quick join mp and never found a match. I just filled in with bots.