Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grimthwacker
Aug 7, 2014

I'm still trying to get used to the Injector. OK, it minimizes damage, but it's tricky to find out when exactly to use it. It doesn't seem to last long enough to go offensively when your armor's broken, and so far I've been using when I need to bug out.

Also, the Little Friend is odd. It's more like a grenade launcher that just so happens to have an assault rifle built in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimthwacker
Aug 7, 2014

Cook-Off's always been a nice, simple loud way to get money/exp in PD2, while Murky Station's the same for stealth. Both fairly easy to update/port over into PD3, and you please both the loud and stealth players.

Grimthwacker
Aug 7, 2014

God, I remember vividly when my brother tried to tell me what Crimefest '15 entailed. He asked me over Steam chat, "Hey, guess what Payday 2 is getting?" I, jokingly, replied "Crates and keys?"

To which he answered "...GODDAMMIT!", as if he was expecting me to say something different.

Yeah, I could see why that debacle was the end of Crimefest for all time.

Grimthwacker
Aug 7, 2014

I think the question now is how much more Embracer is going to tolerate. I'd be surprised if PD3 lasts a full year with all the issues going on. I can very well see them pulling the plug if things don't shape up too quickly.

Here's an analysis from one of Payday 2's biggest supporters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd64khpFyLg. There's a lot to unpack, but he raises a lot of valid points.

Grimthwacker fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 13, 2024

Grimthwacker
Aug 7, 2014

Operation "Auuuuugggggghhhh, I'm dyyyiiinnnggg I neeeed a Medic Bag!"

I'd love for them to turn things around and be proven wrong, because I'd hate for Payday's legacy to end with a whimper.

Grimthwacker fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Mar 13, 2024