Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Can someone send me a group invite to my new steam? My username is "What???"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Nov 27, 2019

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
just you wait

somebody will buy my commemore skin

its only like 20 bucks, you can't go wrong with that price!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
http://www.twitch.tv/jamesblack47 Hoo boy it's happening, the meeting with steam forum moderators and Almir.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Is this stupid people being entitled or is this a legitimate issue?

people paid 20bux for four cool masks and a random-rear end chance at a special gun skin that might end up being for a gun you don't use, or a skin that is in a "lower quality" than other versions of the skin.

So pretty much, we paid 20bux to the gun lottery and most of us got complete, utter garbage. Thing is, we paid for the lottery before we even knew what it was, so..we got burnt, and now we want some lotion for the burn.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
desirable: adjective: Getting any skin for any gun that is not a Clarion. Example: "It is desirable to get a skin for a gun you actually use"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Honestly, I'd love a DLC that, instead of using the safes, will give you mega-DLC character masks, a few cool new guns, and mega-gun skins. Downside to the mega-gun skins would be no stat boosts whatsoever, or EXP boosts.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/85928399508949511

how long until some reddit jerkoff edits that "we're sorry" BP part of south park, but puts Almir's face on it

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
http://www.globalpost.com/article/6691964/2015/11/21/fuel-nuclear-bomb-hands-unknown-black-marketeer-russia-says-us Guys..did we do that?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
poo poo, I should start getting back into the game, I need more shootcops. Just gotta set up the microphone

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Dr Cheeto posted:

Elemental Mastery: complete a heist with you and your four-man crew using one explosive weapon, one poison weapon, one fire weapon, and the Buzzer

Roasted Pork: complete Slaughterhouse with you and your four-man crew using flamethrowers, molotovs, motherforkers, and chef hats

I highly approve of both of these

Great Beer posted:

Salt Miner: get kicked from a game when you have a weapon skin equipped.

But wait, then pubhosts wouldn't kick people for having gun skins, because it'd unlock a worthless achievement for the shill! :v: I highly approve of this idea now

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Vox..you were joking about mailing Overkill all your ideas, right?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
In the year 2020, when payday 3 finally arrives

"Oh man this is the best game ever but remember when ALMIR LIED TO US :reddit: DONT BUY THIS GAME BECAUSE YOU'LL BE SUPPORTING MICROTRANSACTIONS"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
When will we get a perk deck that makes melee kills give ammo?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/85929319030253890

..Point break heists?!

Bohdi himself as a heister?!

FREE SNIPER RIFLE THANKS TO THE BLACK MARKET UPDATE?! :vince:

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Dec 1, 2015

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Shima Honnou posted:

If Kill Bill were made now instead of over a decade ago The Bride would have been the first heister with a sword instead of Jiro.

Oh man, a Kill Bill heist would be amazing. I think we'd all know what would happen if stealth breaks :allears:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
The new perk deck looks alright, like a mix of Gambler and Grinder. Rather, Gambler being used by your teammates, minus the ammo pickup. Also seems like what Hitman should have been

jivjov posted:

And (other than the personal attack at the bottom there), I thank you for actually having an intelligent response.

Because you couldn't be bothered to think up of one?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Wait a minute

Does this mean that Jocelyne is now better than the Mosconi again?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Klaus88 posted:

Jacket just has a N/A next to his nationality on forms. Somehow this works.

Trust me, Jacket is an all american badass.

Klaus88 posted:

Default escape Big Bank was quite an experience. :shepface:

Never again.

Wait, you mean that the bus escape isn't the normal one?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Goredema posted:

Wish Goonmod had an option for achievement mods...

Seriously though, thank you so much, Overkill, for locking this poo poo behind autistically-specific achievements! I agree it's super easy to get a group of people together to do a mission on Deathwish, with everybody wearing sombreros and carrying identical melee microphones, just so I can get the "Mariachi Madness" achievement and unlock the "Noticeably Superior Upper Receiver" for my favorite gun. :fuckoff:

Actually, uh, that's the greatest idea for an achievement I've heard. Minus the whole "unlocking a gun part" thing

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I remember doing Dockyard once with some goons, and something bizarre happened.

We had been doing stealth, and a pager goes off right as the Moretta docks in, but we get to the ship and all the containers are opened. The weird thing about this is that there was still a marker for "Hold F to drill" on these open crates. We were never able to remake that situation.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
The only real achievements I'd say are loving dumb is Didn't See that One Coming, Did You?, Murphy's Law, Breaking Dead, Black Knight (http://i.imgur.com/FS9F5Br.webm)

Now, some fun achievements are Skewer, every BBQ Pack achievement, I Have No Idea what I'm Doing, Police Brutality, and every single jumping-related achievement (Minus the one that gives Baitface, because it's ruined)

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Bill's mask: The hellcat. An orange ball of fluff and fury that will devour the entrails of cops like lasagna. Trailer would just be Kenny Loggin's "I'm Alright" playing while Murray rushes at cops with a golf club.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Tempest_56 posted:

Two days and one cease & desist letter later, it is replaced by a generic clown mask.

don't ruin my dreams

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Tempest_56 posted:

I was more referencing the trollface mask and Overkill's dumb handling of that whole situation.

:ssh: your dreams are ruined forever

I know, and I still weep for the loss of the only good mask in this game

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Holy gently caress, I can't believe I forgot those two...masks? existed

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Afraid of Audio posted:

if you miss/like any of the meme masks you are scum

Dr Cheeto posted:

This, but with cash money/overkill bomb

This, but with Cash Money/Payday 2

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Ha, we're finally not the ones making the drat meth! :perfect:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I'm surprised OVERKILL didn't just use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE in place of donacdum

but that means we wouldn't have gotten the best non-hot pursuit track in payday so nevermind!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Discendo Vox posted:

-The longest puking known to mankind-

I never knew there was a thing worse than death vox

Dr Cheeto posted:

Wait until you see the melee weapon concepts I've drafted :wink:

Oh, it's a Saints Row crossover where we get a dildo bat?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Discendo Vox posted:

So long as it's on the wishlist and not in the library.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/417990

This exists? I thought it was just a joke.

If anyone knows a source, tell me :v:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Dr Cheeto posted:

God DAMNIT

:dunkedon:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I hope that this means we'll get Mega Dillinger

actually now I want a DLC where locke sends us back in time to rob a weapons depot, and our heister would be not-Johnny Depp as John Dillinger.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
mega hotline miami masks

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

FAUXTON posted:

I would be happy if by mega it was just like 3x the normal size. Nothing else, just a loving huge warface mask.

the cops arrive on the scene

they are greeted by a wall of flame originating from a terrifying mask the size of a recliner

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i'd only approve of vox's dumb heist idea if there would be an achievement for moving a vaping toriel cosplayer to the escape

edit: what the gently caress

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
But I thought you weren't able to play it :ironicat:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
so it's persona 3 with furries and bad dialogue

what the hell has this world come to, and drat you, Vox, for doing this

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

so who's gonna make the major/minor thread

Who should we pester to make it, rather

FAUXTON posted:

Vox, obviously.

Y'know what? Yeah.

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Dec 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
edit: New page, gently caress the previous one!

Boy, is it just me, or is Sociopath going to be godly, right behind Muscle, once that whole perk deck rebalance hits?