Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I dunno why, but I suddenly want weapons that shoot bees at cops, a la the Pain

I think i'd do my best with those :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
yeah but it doesn't make the cops scream and roll over in pain, it just pops them in the face.

Tulip posted:

So you want the flamethrower?

I guess, but maybe a mod that replaces the firing sound with an angry swarm of bees

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Dec 14, 2015

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I wish I could carry two secondary weapons instead of two primaries

Or just akimbo SMGs in place of a primary :getin: I want double Jacket's pieces, to shred cops to pieces

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
actually, yknow what

gently caress it, announce a tales from the borderlands pack

all the guns are just finger guns, except they do ridiculous damage

http://i.imgur.com/WMmiFXG.webm here's your trailer (episode 4 spoilers)

Afraid of Audio posted:

give me the cross over pack

it contains weapons and guns from another media ip

you're welcome overkill

why do you hate fun thoughts

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Dec 15, 2015

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

$24.99

this is a dating sim video game that is twenty four ninety nine

i am mad at lovely video games

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I have an idea

I call it Billmaster Coz'bs super fun assault wave

All cops make a cloaker's whirring sound, cloakers sound like bulldozers, bulldozers announce themselves as tazers, tazers make the clanging shield noise, and shields will now carry gun-skin modified weapons that fire faster than usual.

Also if someone goes down, the sound track changes to Donacdum

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I'm surprized nobody's mixed more voice lines into Donacdum. I'm sure "ARMS OUTSTRETCHED" could fit in there somewhere

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

averox posted:

That's an odd way of spelling Dote Up a Cat.

That's an odd way of spelling Burning Sunset

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Can somebody give me any reason why the gun skins are perceived as a bad thing, other than "THEY LIEEEEEED"

I feel like the whole "stat boost" thing is obsolete because this is a goddamn PvE game who gives a poo poo if the skins give you +3 damage to your loving rifle that already does 80~ damage

this is payday 2: where the points dont matter

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Psion posted:

called this last night when I saw the Crosskill image and I'm super pumped to have those on guns I don't own and probably never will.

Speaking of which, I got a battle-worn Soft Flake Sig 40 skin. anyone want to trade that for something out of a Christmas Safe I might actually use? I'd love a Blue Tundra for the Saiga or Big Present for the M249, common to common. Not gonna ask for the rare Lebensauger one :v:

Sorry man, I just got my new IHZMA skin, and, uh..I think i'm gonna be using a bad shotgun for a while :v:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Plan Z posted:

Actually ex-presidents is pretty rocking hth. If you have aced bullseye and a suit, you can instantly restore your armor by shooting a cop. I've been doing solo DW with it.

Or you could

Equip sociopath, katana/ice axe, get bullseye, ICTV, and be a walking powerhouse of health regen and armor regen

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I never realized until now that I wanted a mod that changes the cloaker's charging noise with Omega Flowey's laugh.

Does it exist? Lets find out!

Nope, but this does!

And so does this.

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Dec 20, 2015

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I was always able to try the minigun dodge builds..But now, I can use it to its full extent :getin:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
How's MSPaint hud looking now? :colbert:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
It's time for a Payday 2 (related) drinking game!

Take a shot any time a subredditor says "They lied" or "Almir lied" and try not to die after the first post

edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/paydaytheheist/comments/3xuynq/i_set_my_daily_alarm_to_be_the_sound_clip_of/ The only good post from the entire reddit :allears:

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Dec 25, 2015

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Afraid of Audio posted:

opinion: stealth is fun sometimes

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Three dollars in the steam wallet.

Finally able to use the market

Lets buy some loving christmas skins

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

I'll work on a nasty southern accent, being uncomfortably vocal and overly whiny about the game itself in voice chat, and coming up with my own ideas as to how the game should work. who wants to hear about NaziFurryWish difficulty

Hey, HEY, I'm the one with a nasty southern accent, don't you take that away from me. :colbert:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Drewjitsu posted:

Is that what you think you sound like? :v:

I'm sure I sound like an incredibly high-pitched nerd with a southern accent

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Afraid of Audio posted:

the best sniper rifle is the deagle

What an odd way to spell "cut down mosconi"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Kikas posted:

Only 35 damage? Step it up man.

That's his secondary though, I imagine he'll be using a Mosconi with 44 magazine and 300+ damage :getin:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Concordat posted:

Good luck balancing around this Vox.

It even picks up 10 bullets a box!

Bustin' makes me feel good :getin:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

John Murdoch posted:

Bringing down the Commissar's entire house down onto him is also pretty awesome. Fits in with how the hotel steadily gets more and more hosed up as Day 1 progresses.

If we were gonna burn him, Hoxton would have to make a joke about Matt. Maybe the way to do it is sabotage the air system the safe room has to have. And by sabotage, I mean just hook up pure oxygen and :supaburn:

But then we'd burn the cash, too!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I want a heist set up by Vlad's nuke going off somewhere in the world, or America, causing a full scale invasion against him by the entire army

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
The Johnny Gat character pack (Oh, if only)

masks - Johnny Gat Bobblehead mask, Gat shades

weapon - Knifethrower (Think of a minigun, but with knives :getin:), dildo bat

Perk Deck - Unkillable, based around reducing melee charge time, increasing melee range, taking much less damage while charging a melee attack, more health, and for the final skill, faster speed while charging your melee

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jan 11, 2016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Hell, they could even do a heist based off of the opening of Saints Row 3!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

chairface posted:

Who even owns THQ now? I remember a couple Christmases ago giving a lot of people THQ's entire catalog cuz it was on a ridiculous steam holiday/company bankruptcy sale.

Nordic Games, apparently

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Well, the power is back on, it went off RIGHT as the trailer for the new dlc ended, which I thought was supposed to be some kind of sick joke

but you know what isn't a sick joke? This heist. This is going to be the best thing that has ever HAPPENED with this game, and I am so incredibly excited. Also, what the hell

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
can anybody give me a coherent, legitimate problem as to why a goat simulator heist is a bad thing for this game??

I mean what, running around wearing a schoolgirl mask and using akimbo crappy guns as john wick isn't going over the line, but goats are?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Tempest_56 posted:

We've stolen the TF2 turret, nuclear warheads, Christmas presents full of cocaine, microtransactions, a working cold fusion engine, a man's soul and more meth than has been in global circulation in all of history.

I say we're raiding the ISS to top this. Or possibly kidnapping the President (because we are bad dudes).

Or, even better. We kidnap "Dolan Tramp", and we have to hold out while Bain negotiates a deal with him

How much for the freedom of one man? I think a small loan of a million dollars would do.

LowellDND posted:

Im not sure how to join the community :v: I flipped through a couple of the links, but didn't see a helpful join button.

It's on the store page for the game, if I remember right. Invitation to the group sent

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Jan 13, 2016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Reddit seriously angry new dlc isn't priced similar to two year old dlc during a twice yearly sale. At this point they might as well release the gently caress /R/paydaytheheist Heist, because nothing is going to please that psychotic little ant mill.

Oh my god I would love that

"Free Almir Listo character pack with the DLC, thanks to the sales of the black market drills, AND because of your outrageous support!"

He'd come with a special SMG called "Cry some more", and a rifle named "Many salty tears"

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jan 13, 2016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Somebody said bad gimmick build?! (Slap a concealment boost on both guns or take a bronco with a concealment boosting skin)

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

John Murdoch posted:

Where do I rank in this? Can I be the champion of entirely okay and not bad at all gimmick builds?

Yeah i'd also love to get in on this, because minigun dodge build should not work

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
The trick to Shadow Raid is picking Meltdown

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Basticle posted:

So is my game bugged or is the texture on the stock really this ugly

No but your hud is

edit: im not one to talk about bad looking huds

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Watching my brother playing the Payday 2 dlc for goat simulator, there's one prank called "Put some payday nerds in jail" He came across these DIFFERENT nerds at random

Said nerds carry signs saying "Leave our fictional character's original story alone!" and "No more retcons!" It's like they knew.

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jan 16, 2016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

chairface posted:

True story, my original name on War Thunder was "cop_killa" until a pig reported it as hurting his wittle feelings too loving bad.

No matter what you shitpost, I don't believe you

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Told a friend to install the NATO mod, and he made this gem

I mean, it's no Jacket's Piece abomination, but this is also funny

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Whoo boy, they sure got a lot of cheddar from this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Ok lets try using this baby deagle with a sawblade hanging in front of it - game crashed god dammit

well thats ok maybe i can modify the blade off of- it removed all of the modifications and didnt refund the cost of them

0/10