Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

having a ton of fun with this, my first payday experience. I was kind of expecting multiplayer Hitman but I’m happy with Left for Dead 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I can’t get lobbies unless I play with my friends. It’s me and Hoxton Bot every time. Its a party or literally unplayable for me. I wish they’d fix it cause the game is fun when you treat it like left 4 dead.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I just wanna fuckin heist on the nights my friends work. Add me on Discord I’m sharzak and play with me I guess. My game is blessed in that I can’t ever play with pubs.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

piece of poo poo drill!
piece of poo poo drill!
piece of poo poo drill!

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

same I had a lot of fun playing through all the heists with my buddy. was my 4th most played game this year. Don’t think I’ll touch it for another year at least. hopefully they start doing spooky weird poo poo like alien storyline. I never played payday 2 but have heard about it from a half dozen YouTube videos about spooky Easter eggs in games.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Lord_Hambrose posted:

I doubt Payday 3 has more right now.

Are you talking developers or concurrent active players

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

It is wild looking at helldivers 2 getting patches every few days that fix poo poo and add stuff while payday 3 has…this

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

they should be fine for money I would think. for all its flaws this game did sell like gangbusters. there’s something fundamentally wrong with their workflows and processes. i actually don’t think pd3 was a badly designed game. I really like the heists that are there. there’s just so much basic poo poo missing and so much jank present and such an enormous delay in fixing anything or adding new content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Kith posted:

is payday 3 good yet

it was never a bad game in terms of how fun the missions are to play imo. i had a blast playing payday 3.

just literally every other possible thing is garbage. extremely limited content updates, lovely ui, bad matchmaking to the point where the majority of the missions I did were with me, a friend, and two bots, byzantine character progression (you had to consult a third party web site that used an API call to your steam profile to see how to unlock your skill points), unbelievably bad weapon balance, random crashes and a patch schedule that honest to god seemed to be on a quarterly cadence.