Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004
Gun looks like the JP36. Congratulations. Do you feel the love of Overkill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Bort Bortles posted:

Got kicked from a pub game for the first time :allears: Pub host got mad that I didnt use my keycard to open the archive doors in Hoxbreak. He spelled my name horribly wrong in all caps saying "USE KEYKARD" then a split second later while I was moving to the door he types BYE and kicks me :shrek:
He had a keycard of his own, which is the best part to me.

Most likely the guy was saving his card for the exit door and didn't want to rely on a random player to do the same, but yeah, this poo poo happens. I've been kicked for not putting down an ammo bag fast enough, picking up too many gage packages in quick succession, giving advice to someone else in the team who asked for it and even stranger things.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Crabtree posted:

Oh Jesus, this is an actual thing from the film and not a dumb joke. So that's what those gold things were in the case he unearthed. I thought those were just loving gold bars that he could melt down into literal easy money for guns.

Yeah, I always thought they were supposed to be a valuable (and less traceable) currency like krugerrands.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

tweet my meat posted:

So cook off is a Very Good heist. It's just an endless horde mode with a gently caress ton of meth. Apparently you can cook meth on Hotline Miami as well which is pretty neat. I'll have to try it next time I do it.

FYI the order of cooking meth in Hotline is always the same. There's even a helpful diagram on the wall of the "lab" and the crates in the basement have additional ingredients.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004
Good point regarding crossplay. It's slowly becoming the norm, but at this point they might be hesitant to say anything.

The game will probably turn out okay, but the pricing structure for DLC seems to be considerably higher.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Improbable Lobster posted:

i hope i can eat civilians to regain health

Eat cash for a damage buff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Nordick posted:

I don't care wht kind of licensing poo poo or whatever they would have to deal with, loving bring Jimmy back or I'll riot

Look man cocaine ain't cheap