Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

UnknownMercenary posted:

I managed to hock a stat boost Tiger Hazard for $5 after getting it for 50 cents during the time when market listings were broken and lumped everything of one skin type together, but that was largely luck. Someone on my friends list sold their mint condition R93 from the COP for a good amount of money though.

still can't sell mine even though it's the cheapest on the market right now :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Gestalt Intellect posted:

So far Almir is repeatedly just saying "we hear you and I agree that we did a stupid thing" or "here's why we did this" but everything he's saying about what might actually change in response to this is extremely non-committal. He's conceding some of their points and defending his position on others but right now nothing very meaningful is being said.

It's not looking like anything big is going to change with the microtransactions or possibly the COP because they've worked themselves into a position where they can't really retroactively remove anything, since people have paid money for this stuff already.

I don't want them to remove anything I just want them to actually give me something worthwhile for my $20.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Gilg posted:

What primary shotguns do people recommend? I've got all of them except the most recent one from the Biker DLC.

I usually do a Mosconi with the short barrel and long stock and some flechette ammo.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

For some reason the Anti-Aliasing refuses to work for me and I was wondering if anyone else experienced this and if there's a solution for it.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Crabtree posted:

I really don't want it, but I think they should have VAC bans for all the skin and DLC unlockers that these people run yet expect any sort of kindness from OVERKILL.

I use a DLC unlocker but that's just because I got banned from the Community Group for saying I cheated some achievements for the weapon mod unlocks since I was never going to do them myself. It won't let me use the community group items which is what I use that unlocker for. I've bought all the DLC so it's not like I'm trying to cheat them out of money, just use the free items.