Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
http://imgur.com/gEzAypq

Getting back into the game with some friends. Shall I just buy the lot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Getting close to my first level 100 and I'm mostly specced into enforcer (ICTV/Ammo/Tank sort of spec) and Tech (Bulletproof/drills). Which Infamy perk would be better to grab once I reset?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Excuse the likely dumb question but I'm phone browsing on lovely internet so it's making life difficult.

Infamy, am I missing something? You reset at level 100 and get perks like increased exp gain and vanity items/lobby animations but is there something else you get also? Not overly fussed about the items and perks if it's just get to level 100 faster each time with the exp perks.

I'm sure there's something else cool that makes it worth while but it's taking ages to load anything but a forum.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
So by infamy 5 I can have more skill points spread out over various trees?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Many thanks to Horrificbean, Tempest and Cheeto for being patient and talking me through new heists. Was much appreciated guys. Thanks a tonne

E - Plus it was fun too