Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I asked in the general thread:

Is there a mod to make settlers pick up and equip all the guns and armor I leave around OR, better yet, have then take from storage?

If I have to keep equipping people manually, I'm going to swap everyone for robots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Does it at least have the sweet PING of an empty clip?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The old mod that removed level requirements from perks is broken and the author got weird. Is there an alternative?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I was trying to get survival off the ground but the vanilla version wasn't fun for me at all.
I went through and increased damage for myself and enemies, allowed for quick/auto saving and boosted my carry capacity to 999.

This way all fights are VERY deadly, I can pick up everything I want for settlements (still no fast travel), still have to contend with food, thirst, illness and fatigue, and if the time comes, I'll re-enable WOTC and see how that pans out.

One thing I'd like to try is WOTC with spawns increasing over time and never leaving Sanctuary. Just see how much I can build it up from scavenging bodies and trading. I know someone on Reddit already did this but he wasn't using any mods.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Is there a mod to make companions heal up auto-magically in survival?
I'm taking Codsworth around and got ambushed by ghouls but I still have 6 more levels to go before I get robot repair kits.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I could kiss you but I won't because you're an internet weirdo and I am a cloud of spores.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

Can you not just make some at the chemistry station?

Ahhhhh gently caress maybe. I forgot about that because I typically don't use chems at all and now I see bear traps and caltrops!

Wtf me.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

WOTC in Survival is great is you keep the respawn rates low, variety high and size large.

I'm finding all new things after 150 hours because I have to duck around everywhere to avoid all the robot/gunner/mutant wars that spring up from time.
Still low enough that I can usually get to my destination is i sneak and make sure to survey my surroundings.

One armor overhaul I got let's you put Recon mods on most glasses and goggles so I can tag enemies to help avoid them.

It is almost shameful to hide in a barrel as Railroad agents fight a group of synths and then creep out and pick the remains.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Azhais posted:

Take darker nights, don't adjust detection ranges, get the west-tek tactical goggles mod, Splinter Cell up this bitch.

I actually wondered about that. Since my last sneak character was a sniper, detection wasn't in the cards.
Now I'm trying for silenced pistols and knives and questioned dark areas actually limiting NPCs vision. Is there a weather mod that affects detection radius as well?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

:stare:
I really wanted Grey Garden for my second settlement not that Sanctuary is pretty locked down.

I'm only level 15 with a silenced 10mm and a bucket of molotovs to take back the water plant.

I get a lucky hit on the one suicider but he doesn't take out any other mutants. I run, hid and kill a hound but I'm sure about to be made paste.
Then, over the hill, like a band of rotting calvary, 20 ghouls swarm the place and do all the heavy lifting for me. The only thing I had to contend with was a single Glowing One and a Charred.

WOTC, I'm never uninstalling you.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

FlyinPingu posted:

I tried WOTC but for some reason it made railroad agents hostile towards my automatrons, and settlers hostile against pack brahmin :pwn:

Those additional spawns, I believe, are not actually tied to factions. Wandering Railroad agents were hostile to me the first time I entered downtown and had affect on the storyline.

They are all just chaotic neutral in berserk mode.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I wanna touch it!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'd love more weird guns since the syringer seems to stop working after a certain level.

I want sticky micro mines!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

The Resurrection mod just got updated to 1.3.1. Supposed to have much better performance. There's only the lite version for now

That's gorgeous!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Rinkles posted:

User generated content is usually explicitly not part of the rating.

Right but this may be the first, or maybe the biggest, instance of mods being officially endorsed by the original company.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Yeah but is there a Dogmeat butthole armor mod?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Man, I sure do like WOTC but it makes me crash at completely random times. I've tested it a bunch and I could indoors, outdoors, in a settlement or in a field and about once a session it'll just blip back to desktop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

We gonna close this thread since the new one is up?

• Locked thread