Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Friction posted:

Any word on working 21:9 aspect ratio fix? The game is playable, but some UI elements and HUD glitches ruin my immersion~~

Power armor HUD looks equally bad and most of UI darker green background shadings are either incorrectly sized or located completely outside the intended UI area.

I just downsized my monitor to 16:10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I reinstalled windows and I don't think I saved my mod manager, should I just reverify fallout 4 files and restart on the mods?

Has anyone found a 21:9 fix yet?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

KakerMix posted:

Your fix is manually editing some .ini files, and downloading fixes for the scopes and power armor.

EDIT
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3752120&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post452927823

This is the post I made earlier about it, should get you on the right track.

The first link is dead lol.

Go fallout modding!

Is there anything that fixes the green bars yet?

Someone made one that puts everything together and fixes green bars!
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9264/

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Feb 17, 2016

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
ENB always looks like it looks good in the screenshots on the nexus but everytime all it does it turn day into night and put a blur on everything.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Idiot savant mod to make it 100% proc rate and a mod to remove the idiot savant sound. Think I found the way I always want to play the game.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Easy lockpicking and hacking make the game alot more smoother, I've picked/hacked open plenty of things for this lifetime in the fallout/elderscrolls worlds.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

rodbeard posted:

This is how I play with idiot savant:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5979/

I saw that, replace a funny sound that gets annoying with a worse sound.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
That thing where idiot savant laughs sometimes but not all the time, that's a proc.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Don't act like no one played fallout 3 and NV with 1 end because of DR, because that game and all fallouts are easy to only have 1 end.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
You know what fallout 4 needs, sexy billboards.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
You know what fallout 4 needs, sexy pipgirl charisma graphic to pop up for speech checks.

Just search for sex and see the sad mods on the nexus. Someone actually thought the game needed these, like Sexier Danse.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Feb 23, 2016

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

SeanBeansShako posted:

Am I the only one who wants a classic Brotherhood faction mod?

I mean, I kind of dig the field uniform for the scribes but I am not a fan of the weird orange recon suit overalls thing now.

Armorsmith doesnt cover that? It seems like it let you make any clothing in the game or something.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

SeanBeansShako posted:

Armorsmith isn't going to uniform an entire NPC faction though.

I support any more faction diversity mods (as long as you don't go too modern/away from the canon aesthetics) future Fallout modding goons.

Pickpocket their new uniforms on?

"You're gonna wear this, and like it!"

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
You could use their modding tool to do this yourself. Then you can put in on the nexus for it to be swept up in some ominous mod compilation someone can use as a donate source under the false pretense of needing the money to play test their compilation.

Every time I try out an EnB is just darkens everything to the extreme and overly uses depth of field and doesn't make anything look better just blurry.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Feb 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
How is 3 dog racist?

• Locked thread