Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Oh hey cool, a Pride Flag mod, that sounds-

quote:

Deleted all troll posts, posts mocking homosexuality, all homophobic posts, and that long thread about the Confederate flag (which can be found here).

Please keep things civil.

Dammit, Nexus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Arcsquad12 posted:

why would they hide it like that? Seriously Bethesda, what are you smoking sometimes.

Seriously, In can understand having the button hidden until the GECK and Workshop support come out, but why under Joe Power Armour's right eye?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I seem to remember some mod that makes 100 power boxes or something- anyone know what I'm talking about?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Thanks, man!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Colonial Air Force posted:

Yeah, of all the mods I've picked up from this thread, that one is absolutely the most utilitarian. Why the hell wasn't that in the actual game to begin with?

I seem to remember another craftable ammo mod, one that didn't need NMM. Was there something wrong with that one?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Seditiar posted:

Going to try out this and this mod.

Will these mods, along with this one, corrupt saves?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Broken Cog posted:

This mod sounds hilarious, has anyone tested it for stability yet? I'm a bit cautious before the GECK is released.

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Just so you know that every mod for every weapon uhhh... mod, will lock the game up when trying to spawn a settlement raid.

I'd suggest going with the mod-maker's suggestion, and just using it for a minute or so to make some crazy weapons of your own, then exit and disable it. Me, I used it to make a minigun/missile launcher with targeting computer sights. I call that baby Macross.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I love this mod, just for the long, long description. Also, this other mod should be okay right? It was made in F04Edit, but me am not good with computer.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

CJacobs posted:

Dude, what.

What does the mod... do?? Is it a mod at all??? Is it a science lesson????

I... don't know? It seems to be an alteration of this more sensibly-described fusion core crafting mod, but with added :spergin:

EDIT: Speaking of :spergin:, I want to use this mod, but with this mod's sounds instead- these won't harm anything, right?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Any mods that make your armour invisible? Armoursmith Extended's cool, but my armour still clips though the General's uniform.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Amstrad posted:

Different authors and I'd hope they're using different sound files. Same base inspiration in the original Skyrim mod though.
The main failing of the one you linked is the author didn't do a video.

This guy is on a roll with the sound mods though.
Car Sounds for Power Armor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaIv26a0_JQ

poo poo, he removed his John Cena Artillery mod. Anyone willing to upload them somewhere else?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

gromdul posted:

If you made a custom set of armor, you can find out what the refIDs are and include that in your batch file.

Huh, didn't know you could do this, cool. Does this only work with armour pieces, or could I make some Legendary Clothing (I have a mod for that) and find out that thing's ID too?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I have two pies :smug:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

isndl posted:

If you're using Curie, she's apparently missing the stealth perks that the other companions have.

Wasn't there a fix for this posted somewhere?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Gestalt Intellect posted:

About to try this mod out to make armor be invisible http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5511/

It has options to put a crafting attachment on armor to make that specific piece invisible, or craft a specific combat armor-like set that is invisible, or universally make armor of each type invisible with separate options for helmets and hats.

Gonkish posted:

Do you like hats? Do you like Dogmeat? Do you wish that there were more hats for Dogmeat? Then boy do I have the mod for you.

tl;dr: mod of the year, all the years.

Would either of these corrupt my saves?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Would this mod help remedy things? The modder says it could, but I'd like second opinions.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Entropic posted:

So I know everyone is always complaining about how the Brotherhood are fascists, well, if you want to make it literal, there's a mod for you!

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5586/

Huh, I might actually download this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Returning to F4 after a while, do the latest patches/DLC fix the cell reset bug? I want to install this mod.

• Locked thread