Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
I hunger for Fallout Wanderer's Edition 2: The Sequel and that mod that gives all alcohol and drugs really crazy visual effects. I can't remember the last time I walked through the Capitol Wasteland not on some variation of Ecstasy or morphine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Sonofsilversign posted:

Will it be possible to make a settler naming or job roster mod without the GECK? I have three 20 person settlements atm and its impossible to keep track of my dudes without putting outfits on them.

I haven't checked into this mod but that may address your pre-GECK settler naming needs.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Gonkish posted:

T-60 as a brotherhood-developed iteration on T-45 would make a lot of sense, considering they apparently had a shitload of T-45 sitting around in the Citadel. But nope, :bethesda:

T. Howard posted:

"...good comedy is a subversion of expectations; good writing should be a subversion of reason, the original expectation."

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

I thought this was something that added AIDS to the game and was disappointed to find that this wasn't the case.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

So I'm using the Weapon Balance Overhaul (isn't that yours, Iron Rose?) and I've got a mod (Better Mod Descriptions) that wants the mod's Weapon Balance Overhaul .esp to actually be called "Weaponry Overhaul.esp". Is this a known problem?

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Alright, so if I understand this correctly, if I want the Arbitrarion mod to match vanilla v1.5 Survival damage values, when I (re)install the mod, I need to set the value I deal to 1.5x "normal" values and the value enemies deal to 2x "normal" values? I see that the mod recommends much higher values than these. If I recall, the author recommends 2.5x for player damage and like 5x for enemy damage...but if people are commenting on dying incredibly fast in vanilla Survival mode where the enemies are supposedly only dealing 2x-3x damage, I can't imagine how 5x would play out as anything besides a game of Rainbow Six Terrorist Hunt.

It seems like the mod is relatively popular, but does anybody have any settings that they prefer? I like the idea of less "spongey" players and NPCs, but I'm not a huge fan of ARMA-level damages in games like these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

CFox posted:

Nah just replace Shaun with "answers" and you can still have the same general flow of the main quest just with a surprise that your son isn't dead and is running the institute.

If Shaun was stolen as a baby then how does everybody including himself know his name is Shaun when the player asks? This doesn't add up.

• Locked thread