Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Any chance of ui overhauls or anything requiring script extenders making their way to consoles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Is a console mod that increases FOV at all possible?

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Woebin posted:

Well the game's been rated for violence but not for nudity, and I guess if they distribute things that could put that rating into question through official channels there might be trouble.

Also it's just classic American sensibilities that sexual content is much worse than violence for some reason.

User generated content is usually explicitly not part of the rating.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Sony and MS, not Bethesda

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Kimsemus posted:

It seems, with the GECK being so new still, that a lot of the mods that were earth shattering like the ones for Skyrim aren't out yet, and I think it's being further complicated by an angry modding community completely disgusted with the limitations being pushed in favor of console integration, and the lovely, entitled console community in general. Mod comments on the Bethesda store only confirm this, and I'm still using Nexus as a result.

It would be a shame if modders spite the general console audience because a bunch of internet babies acted like babies.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Framing the whole thing as some big cultural conflict is funny to me. End users on all platforms are mostly clueless.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Another long shot: rebinding the PS4's Dualshock touchpad so it can serve as multiple buttons (many games do this) instead of one, or even to recognize swipes, is probably out of the question?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

I want a drivable APC, with Automatron level customization.

• Locked thread