Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012
Are there any mods out there yet to make the game harder? Vanilla is ridiculously easy, even on survival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012
Are there mods out there yet to affect scarcity of resources in containers and/or the world in general? I like scavenging every nook and cranny for stuff but all the tool boxes and coolers are crammed so full of bullets, chems and crafting components that being thorough just leads to more inventory management instead of actual rewards.

Bloodmobile fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Dec 3, 2015

Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012

Kea posted:

There is one but it seems like its made by a lunatic.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1486/

Thanks, the description makes it sounds close to perfect. It would be perfect if it applied to every container, especially corpses. Corpses have wayy too many bullets on them.

Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012

Kea posted:

It also reduces the amount of water settlements produce and food is reduced to 0.2 per plant, its a bit odd in that respect.

Well I possibly couldn't give less of a poo poo about anything related to settlements so that's a complete non-issue for me.

Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012

FirstPersonShitter posted:

IDK that enemies carrying a magazine or fewer worth of bullets on them is all that realistic. Even in the post apocalypse if you go around killing hundreds of people for their stuff, you're gonna end up with a lot of stuff. Though, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Oh I absolutely don't care about realism, I just think the vanilla game is insultingly easy.

• Locked thread