Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Kea posted:

Im thinking its a .50 bmg case necked down to 5mm for absurdity.
Muzzle velocity measured in fractions of c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance
Hangman's Alley: when I build shops in there they have to be at the west end of the site or else the settlers I assign won't actually man the stall. If I build the shop at the end with the shack on stilts, there's no problem. But there's this weird imaginary line towards the east of the site, just before where the bend to the north is, that no settler will willingly go. They show up as assigned but never actually go to the shop and man it. Same thing with guard posts, plants and brahmin troughs, they won't go to them. Anyone got any ideas for a fix? Didn't see any mods in Nexus regarding it.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

ZenVulgarity posted:

You can torture? Where's that

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3723844&userid=166124

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I'm pretty sure there isn't :(

Since it's not a marked location nobody will ever ask you even to go kill them.

I'm 99% sure I've been sent to the racetrack to murder assholes.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Cathair posted:

No explosives required, just remove the core when you get out.
That doesn't explode the uppity farmer who decided to hop in for a quick punchup with some raiders though.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance
Seriously. The omission of That Gun is ridiculous given there are other, explicit Blade Runner references in the drat game.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance
Yeah Armorsmith is really easy to ignore the parts you don't care about.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

LumberingTroll posted:

Sleep cycle has been lowered from 24 hours to 14 hour days
What does this mean? I gotta sleep every 7 hours instead of every 12? Or what.

The rest of it looks OK although gently caress man the lowered carry weight was already rear end in a top hat enough.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

QuantaStarFire posted:

I've got supply lines going for all of my settlements. When I go to build something, like a chair (since I have a billion of those from Sanctuary), it doesn't tell me how many I have unless I'm in Sanctuary. Is it just a display glitch?

No, he's just wrong. Assembled items don't transit across supply lines.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

As usual there's at least one "fix" that's actually a stylistic choice by the modder.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Shoehead posted:

Which one? I bet I'm missing it in the changelog

Settlers assigned to scavenging stations having their weapon drawn when on patrol. I've always thought that was a good and useful way to distinguish their behaviour. Removing it seems pointless and removes a way to discriminate between settlers.

VVV There's nothing about it that says "bug" to me. I assumed it was intentional behaviour because it makes sense that they'd be walking around armed, looking for poo poo. We can politely disagree if you want.

boneration fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Apr 19, 2016

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Raygereio posted:

To be somewhat fair: Someone thinking "Hey, it doesn't make sense for those settlers to be walking around with their weapon out" doesn't really make it a bug. It doesn't actually break anything.
That said: Not liking one "fix" doesn't necessarily mean to whole UF4P is useless. You can just re-enable the 'Weapon drawn' flag. Say what you want about the Unoffical Patch team, but at least they document their poo poo fairly well.

You are absolutely right and my post was unnecessarily assholish. These guys do good work and I was snippy for no reason.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Glazius posted:

Wait, they don't? My guards have their guns out and held, even if they're not constantly aiming down sights like scavvers.

Mine look like they're holding guns, but they aren't. Their fingers are contorted around an invisible pistol held at crotch level.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Midnight Voyager posted:

It fixed the workshop parent quest. I don't know what else.

The what quest?

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Wait so survival is live now?

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance
Wow the wiki for the FO4 editor is literally useless. I thought I'd start small, maybe try to change a weapon or something, but I can't even figure out where to start.

e: ok I figured out where to start, but goddam this is complicated.

boneration fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Apr 29, 2016

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Your Computer posted:

Far Harbor broke my "no level requirements on perks" mod and now several of my perks are bugged :( Does the DLC actually change the perks/perk system?

Yeah it adds some new perk levels.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

DuoGodOfDeath posted:

So since I took a long break from Fallout 4, bought a new laptop and started going down the mod path again. I noticed that using NMM to load mods isnt working as it used to. I have NMM run f4se which seemed to let a few of my mods run. Then I noticed that when I'm in the game there was a mod tab that has me select the mods that NMM decided not to run? I dunno seems weird to me that NMM will run some mods but when I launch the game I have to select other mods I have installed just to run again. Is there some way to have them automatically turn on instead of having to scroll every time I launch the game to enable them?

I had problems like this too. The solution was to use Mod Organizer.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Rasmussen posted:

Did someone earlier post an 'auto save on transition' mod for survival? I can't find it.

There's Rulebreaker and No Sleep Til Bedtime that both can do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance
So this Resurrection Lite, how the heck do I kill off these incredibly loud bird sounds? I already renamed the ambient wav file in the mod and no change.

• Locked thread