Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Burnout 3: Takedown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm also in the same position OP. My haul at purchase was Burnout 3, DQVIII and Nocturne. I still haven't finish DQVIII and then I'll play nocturne which these two alone is like 150 hours of game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to do the same with a dreamcast whenever I get around to buying one.prolly next year after I finish Nocturne

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Why play Super Mario Brothers 3 when you can play Super Mario World. Hurr.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Human Grand Prix posted:

I prefer World :shobon:. I also have bad taste.

Well me too but I'm not gonna be insane and say don't play SMB3.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I convinced my friend in high school to give me her PS2 only to play Shadow of the Colossus and I never finished it or gave the PS2 back. Ultimately I left the PS2 on the side of the curb because I couldn't find the component cable.

That's sad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

if you like strategy RPGs, or Super Mario RPG style combat w/ timing minigames, then there's this title called Gladius which is pretty fun

This looks cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's one of my favorites but it's worth pointing out the PS3 version is a lot better because the framerate manages to reach the double digits on that console

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

And Ico!

• Locked thread