Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gotta play gitaroo man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

I convinced my friend in high school to give me her PS2 only to play Shadow of the Colossus and I never finished it or gave the PS2 back. Ultimately I left the PS2 on the side of the curb because I couldn't find the component cable.

Twisted

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nice humblebrag.... giving up ps2's and pussy like their meaningless to you...

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Gigante posted:

Godspeed You! High School Black Market

Lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Neutral Cafe Scandal is completely out of control!!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

My last six months of public education were spent playing Pokemon White on that ds, sleeping in hallways between classes, and dodging truancy officers in the neighborhood around my school so it did feel like a weird stealth game at times.

The enemy Truancy Officer... Boss, stay low to the ground if you want to continue playing pokemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bolverkur posted:

do you think big boss plays pokemon while hiding in the box? id like to think so

• Locked thread