Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Chill Penguin posted:

Also don't get any of the corny racing games people are recommending like need for speed or whatever

Burnout is extremely good actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The sheer amount of shovelware brings it down a bit compared to the insane lineup of the dreamcast

you can't judge a console by its worst games, on the poo poo that nobody of good character knew about or cared about or would buy.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I convinced my friend in high school to give me her PS2 only to play Shadow of the Colossus and I never finished it or gave the PS2 back. Ultimately I left the PS2 on the side of the curb because I couldn't find the component cable.

this is the most hosed up thing i've read this week.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The High School Black Market

its the kind of place you'd go to in a JRPG to do things like trade collectibles for powerful accessories, but in real life and he bought a DSLite from it

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

was there an organization to it or was it just one guy who liked to steal poo poo

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

net cafe scandal missed an important S. Link with that Asian girl

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Human Grand Prix posted:

Mine died after 13 years.

RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Those aren't on the ps2, and also, at least one of them is a fun game. in fact I think that three of them are fun.

• Locked thread