Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Viewtiful Joe
Need for Speed Underground (or 2, I don't remember which one was the better one)
Final Fantasy XII, aka the best in the series
all of the Katamari games

also the first Xenosaga game, probably, maybe that game isn't as good as I remember it being when I was like 13

E: in retrospect I'm pretty sure Xenosaga is actually bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
poo poo, gently caress, how could I forget Silent Hill 2 and Devil May Cry 3, some of the best games of all time in their respective genres

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
the PS2 probably has the largest selection of remastered greats of any console

Ico & Shadow of the Colossus
Devil May Cry 1 & 3
Jak & Daxter series
Rachet & Clank series
Sly Cooper series
Zone of Enders 1 & 2
Kingdom Hearts series
God of War series (this one's not very good actually)

but it still has the best version of Silent Hill 2 since the remake was trash and the PC version is an incomplete buggy mess

• Locked thread