Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I'm also in the same position OP. My haul at purchase was Burnout 3, DQVIII and Nocturne. I still haven't finish DQVIII and then I'll play nocturne which these two alone is like 150 hours of game.
A Good Haul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The sheer amount of shovelware brings it down a bit compared to the insane lineup of the dreamcast
The Dreamcast shone too brightly for this world

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

It was the Dark Souls of friendships.
Prepare to Cry

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Same

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The High School Black Market
Godspeed You! High School Black Market

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lesbian baphomet posted:

its the kind of place you'd go to in a JRPG to do things like trade collectibles for powerful accessories, but in real life and he bought a DSLite from it
net cafe scandal missed an important S. Link with that Asian girl

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

30 dollars for a like new DS lite in early 10s.. who wouldn't dirty their hands for a deal like that?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club posted:

Neutral Cafe Scandal is completely out of control!!
Two-Screened Boy, Pt. 2

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ico/SotC collection on PS3 rivals MGS Collection for most epic HD remaster ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I never played Ico until the PS3 remaster even though I owned the PS2 version because it was a CD game and my PS2 wouldn't read CDs by the time I got it.

• Locked thread