Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
geekybones
Apr 30, 2009
I recently just landed an entry level full time position as an insurance agent with Bankers Life. While it is entry level and will come with extensive training, I want to start learnin' the trade ahead to time. Get a jump start you know? My the majority of my future clients will be in the 65+ year old crowd specifically and I sell life, health, and a few other types of insurance.

The position in commission based. Anyone have a rough estimate on how many sales a decent enough agent can get in a month? Also what is average (or even the best) payout? How hard of a sale is it to make? (Note: I won't be doing cold sales. All my clients will either be current clients or people actively looking to buy.) And just... What is the job like?

Tips, tricks, good Insurance 101 resources, anything like that would be helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Here you go, have fun: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3488763

geekybones
Apr 30, 2009

Bless you, good goonsir

• Locked thread