Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

*clears throat* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I watched parts 1 and 3 but skipped 2 for some reason and I literally saw this last night. Part 2 is the best and I'm a huge idiot

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

See you in the Super Bowl

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Easy Mac posted:

Thank you Marvin Lewis and Hue for trying for the touchdown when you only needed 2 yards for a first. Thank you for letting them have a ton of time on the clock to get 50 whole yards for their amazing kicker.

It was an awful play call that was still inches away from working. Football is so weird

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I have a lot of thoughts about last night's game but the one that I can best articulate right now is that I really appreciated that Hue stayed creative even while down late in the 4th. The 4x1 formation was a fantastic call and the Sanu wildcat was a cool sight. Usually he's stopped doing cool poo poo like that in the second halves of games

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the steelers, bengals, and broncos if osweiler is remotely competent are all more than capable of beating the patriots, as well as a million teams in the nfc they could see in the super bowl.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

you guys do not use the word fraud nearly as well as the guy you picked it up from

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Absolute garbage

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Manoueverable posted:

The only team that really fits the definition of fraudulent is the Falcons tbh

I get that everyone is calling the Hawks fraudulent because of where the term comes from but we've been playing bad all season - even the Bears game wasn't convincing - so there wasn't really any point in the season where we could've been considered a good team despite what the pundits say (plus playing like poo poo this season was extremely loving predictable to boot)

Does anyone else remember when we had six 6-0 teams and everyone with any sort of platform, written, spoken, online, or otherwise, to talk about football, said that the biggest fraud of the 6 was the Panthers and the one most likely to go undefeated was the Atlanta loving Falcons because of their schedule lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

NC-17 posted:

Well it's hard to argue they were wrong when you look at who the hell Cam is throwing to and how easier their early schedule was.

It's actually exceptionally easy to argue they were wrong, all you have to do is sit down at a computer with someone, type in nfl.com in your favorite web browser, and click on the standings tab, then shove the monitor at them like a pie in the face

• Locked thread