Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

get this star trek poo poo out of here

lets go the jags bitch

Shaka, when the walls fell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

The Titans are the "Threshold" of football.

Joking, it's the Browns. Titans are more like "Code of Honor," part of something that will eventually hold promise in the end, but in the meantime, sucks completely in an offensive way.

Washington is obviously Code of Honor, my dude. Titans are that one episode where Screech is like a bubble dude and Lwxana takes a mud bath.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

gently caress just one horse

I have literally never played a Pokemon game and I know thats crazy ironic

Mudkip is dope as hell and the best Gen III starter so you should get on it.

korrandark posted:

One Punch Man is really good.

Hell yeah my dude :hf:

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

*clears throat* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

SONOCHI NO SADAME

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Why play Pokemon when there is Shin Megami Tensei

Ah I see you're a Persona fan. I bet I know who your "waifu' is too. You are a...Naoto fan!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Manoueverable posted:

He's the fisherman in Red/Blue/Yellow with 6 Magikarp

And then he keeps trading the ones that become Gyaradoses

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Filthy Casual posted:

5 is gonna own so hard since the main cast is delinquents instead of goody-two shoes. The Nanako parallel is gonna get some swirlies.

I hope I get a PS4 soon!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

MrLogan posted:

How old (young?) do you have to be to understand most of the references you guys are making?

I dunno it was pretty spread out. Like any person under thirty-five could get it.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Ok change of pace what do you guys think of the National Book Award Winners

Ta-Nehisi Coates is a generational talent and the reputation of the award itself is entirely dependent on giving it to him, so no surprise there. I continue to struggle with Adam Johnson. The Orphan Master's son was good but I do not think it was necessarily Pulitzer Prize good and Fortune Smiles I do not think holds up as well against the other books that were in competition.

Discuss.

I have to buy his new book. Tell me, Mel. Is it very good?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Coates. I guess I should have been more specific

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Alex Smith cannot barely put up 250 yards against the loving Chargers. Why even have him on the team?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

shiksa posted:

How do you find a way to complain about low passing yards in a thirty point blowout

Because it wasn't a blow out until the pick six and Smith is the cause. It should have been a fifty point blowout.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Popy posted:

non-evil teams are the cards, panthers, packers, and all of the AFC but steelers.

Packers are slightly evil due to Letroy Guion but, other than that, it mostly checks out. Although, you will have to expand on your definition of "all of the AFC" because there's many Evil AFC teams as a whole!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Ross Angeles posted:

the Tuck Rule owned and I'm glad it happened

It was a lose-lose because it gave rise to a bunch of evil cheaters even though it defeated an evil empire. Another sad moment for the league.

• Locked thread