Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
yer matriculation is a piece of poo poo version deux. we got some students in the pos and prob some educators. with the fall quarter drawing to a close talk about your computer learning and maybe learning in general itt

some things:

-comp sci vs. comp engineering vs software engineering degrees and who gets laid the least.

-transfers, and general educational progression

-if any of the poo poo you are doing is applicable in industry

-education in the united states has become perverted into a business

- i cant throw a football so gently caress my enrollment priority i guess

-studying protips and lifehacks

-bellyache about whatever courses you have to take next quarter

-people without higher educations can clumsily reassure themselves of their life choices itt

-op is a moron idiot that got an associates in a dying industry

so glad i showed up on time to my engineering course on time this morn to watch wargames featuring ferris bueller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
I learned most of my computer science with coursera lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i finished my BS 8 years ago, OP

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

back on the b.sc trail for jobbal reasons, i can still see the start line from here, i am nearly 40 and still bad at calculus, and once these core courses are done i'll be much happier playing with things like human genetics and basic ai and glorious coding

i am the child who ate the crunchy bits out of the cereal first so i could have two mouthfuls of nothing but marshmallows at hte end

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

might fail machine learning. praying for a curve

someone needs to make a utility for OS X that saves all my shell settings/preferences across multiple computers using github or some poo poo. tired of having to brew install things twice away in case I started work on my laptop and decided to finish at home

e: this website deserves a statistics forum. considering data scientist is the 'sexy job title of future' it would be prudent to encourage math discussion beyond an algebra help megathread in BFC

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pram
Jun 10, 2001
gas

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i finished my BS 8 years ago, OP

And yet you still post :xd:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i dont know how to program computer

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

bumping thread to wish everyone good luck on your finals in the coming week or two :unsmith:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Leave your parting words with this thread as I am going to gas it. We have a whole forum for academics and I encourage you to venture outside YOSPOS and post there instead.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
fart

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
I'm working on a research paper on sql injection but just cause 3 just came out and the snow makes me just want to drink

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
:rip:

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

lomarf

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
i thought i was going to fail a subject by 0.5% but the university system must only deal in ints or something :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
"matriculate the ball down the field" -that Chiefs coach from Superbowl 4 or w/e

• Locked thread