Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Huzzah! posted:

Latest Her Life is Comicalized
Starting to turn towards horror as the author got lazy and stopped drawing extras, thus basically killing thousands, maybe millions

I never thought it would take the turn where other people began to realize they were in a comic too. I like this! It's starting to have more elements of a thriller or mystery manga!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

thetoughestbean posted:

I made the mistake of looking at the mangaka’s twitter and they believe that the election was stolen from Trump. Made me have to put the manga down

Why... the gently caress would some mangaka in Japan need to care about US politics?? :psyduck:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Huzzah! posted:

New Interrogation Princess
With new friendships forged, lets head on down to the hell farm.

We need to protect these smiles.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Rooster Fighter

A rooster fights kaiju.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Yak of Wrath posted:

New from thread favourite Tsubana comes Suika!
In a world where heartbreak results in people vanishing, Hime Ayaka is racking up quite the body count turning down suitors.

Now at risk of dissappearing herself, her friends concoct a bold plan to save their friend and those who've confessed to her.

I like it! Her little blonde-haired friend is an unholy terror though. :getin:

It seems that Tsubana's made her style cuter somehow, it looks quite different from Girls Group No. 7.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Thanks for the find, this one is super cute!! :kimchi:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle crossover when?? :kimchi:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Vesi posted:

lots of new Gori-Sen chapters, sure there's just one joke but it's a good one and the supporting cast is getting strong too

https://mangadex.org/title/9da1aa3e-6bca-4423-89c2-af657f93ff78/gori-sen-the-type-of-pe-teacher-to-die-first-during-a-panic

I like that the little monster girl from the first chapter ended up just being game-girl's friend :kimchi: :zombie:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Nebrilos posted:

Given that the demons don't seem to bear any ill will toward the princess or the human kingdom, why do they make her sleep in the dungeon with a giant manacle on her?

Well it wouldn't have that "princess in the demon castle"-like a e s t h e t i q u e without some dungeonish accoutrements, would it?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

How do they avoid being shooped up into their Helmets of Holding?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Kyte posted:

It specifically says no living things.

Ah woops, I must've glazed over that sentence.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

SDLM Thread: "We're seeing some really weird stuff today!" "Every day's weird though".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Jerkface posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1ce40f39-282d-440b-a507-626c050af2a9/

The latest chapter of flying witch is so good, Chinatsu's faces at the end are great

Chinatsu is the best witch, honestly. Just the best! I love all the Chinatsu focused chapters, they're always so cute and fun. :kimchi: