Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

starry skies above posted:

The reason I don't have a girlfriend is because at age 13 to 19 when I was most interested and excited about the female sex, they were very scornful of me and mainly held me in contempt. At age 19, when I found a girlfriend at last, she ended up dumping me after a month because I weirded her out by being such an anxious try hard who was desperate for female affection.

It's been eleven years and I still haven't had a girlfriend, but at this point, I'm not excited about women my age because they all either have children or are rapidly aging and don't look like their superior younger selves with whom I had often fell in love.

Also, I'm now mature enough to know that, while female companionship is nourishing in many ways, it's also draining in other ways. I now also know that women my age are likely being ruthlessly pragmatic in dating anyone lest they run out their baby-making clock and lose out forever on the chance to snag a "beta bucks" provider dweeb, not that I even make much money anyway, for the same forces that have led me to being a failure with women have also led me to living a not so glamorous paycheck to paycheck economical existence.

Why have u never had a real gf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Because my girlfriends gotta girlfriend, and her girlfriends girlfriend has a girlfriiiieeeend, and they both have girlfriends, and I'm boyfriends with one of their moms.

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

ChairmanMeow posted:

right now I'm just really into dicks

U can do what you want but keep in mind that All Men would prefer if women had no rights and were the total slaves to abuse. Also, you are increasing the odds of dying sooner as male are the #1 cause of death of women. Stay safe girlfriend

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

starry skies above posted:

The reason I don't have a girlfriend is because at age 13 to 19 when I was most interested and excited about the female sex, they were very scornful of me and mainly held me in contempt. At age 19, when I found a girlfriend at last, she ended up dumping me after a month because I weirded her out by being such an anxious try hard who was desperate for female affection.

It's been eleven years and I still haven't had a girlfriend, but at this point, I'm not excited about women my age because they all either have children or are rapidly aging and don't look like their superior younger selves with whom I had often fell in love.

Also, I'm now mature enough to know that, while female companionship is nourishing in many ways, it's also draining in other ways. I now also know that women my age are likely being ruthlessly pragmatic in dating anyone lest they run out their baby-making clock and lose out forever on the chance to snag a "beta bucks" provider dweeb, not that I even make much money anyway, for the same forces that have led me to being a failure with women have also led me to living a not so glamorous paycheck to paycheck economical existence.

lol

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
No fat chicks

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think like 3 girlfriends is probably the emotional limit. You can't just have seasonal lovers because you end up caring about people all the time.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
singlehood > sad sexless relationship

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

Because a Flesh Light doesn't talk back.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A great japanese man once said anime girls are clean and nice unlike a real world girlfriend.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

I am oppressed by the patriarchy.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Actually I think I do have one - I told her I wanted to be dating, but I also said I need to be on a path that is always moving forward. I basically told her both of us need to join a gym and it's the truth and she seems to be on board.

I am going through a sort of lovely career point and she's mega-positive and makes me feel like it's a tiny little obstacle and that I got this poo poo.

You kind of have to GF that and keep it going.

Blackdog420
Sep 10, 2009

born to roam
because sometimes vaginas smell weird

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I have 5 so that means 4 people don't get any.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

etalian posted:

A great japanese man once said anime girls are clean and nice unlike a real world girlfriend.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
I do have a girlfriend but I'm thinking of getting a new one, current one is annoying.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Maybe I will op cause my bf doesn't appreciate my slavish devotion to him and says he's going to break up with me soon :3

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Can't find a woman with Comically Oversized, Circus Tits

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I have a wife so I don't have time or money for a girlfriend.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
^^^ sup married goon bud

i don't have a girlfriend because i have a wife instead :mmmhmm:

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

timefly posted:

Maybe I will op cause my bf doesn't appreciate my slavish devotion to him and says he's going to break up with me soon :3

Haha, maybe we should date, I'm thinking of breaking up with my current gf because she's not as slavishly devoted to me as I'd like.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
Because I just, like, want to live my own life right now. A life devoid of love, companionship, or sex.

Is that so hard to understand?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

U can do what you want but keep in mind that All Men would prefer if women had no rights and were the total slaves to abuse. Also, you are increasing the odds of dying sooner as male are the #1 cause of death of women. Stay safe girlfriend

the evil you know

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
gently caress buddies/fwb are better and much cheaper. I had a string of terrible girlfriends and one wife, who I divorced 6 months ago. I seem to attract crazies, so I don't feel like getting involved with anyone else's insane poo poo right now.

Might change my mind later, but I love being single right now.

dieheart
Sep 25, 2015
Im deathly of afraid of stds so i never go for whats easy. Im a bizarre dark loner that is way too mentally active and only go for women similar and it just gets too complicated. Also i am an extreme masochist which scares women off left and right. Im a hardcore scenetser / metrosexual but im straight as an arrow and i feel like it disapoints women because they expect me to be bi because of my looks. I dont online date because im very young have a new car and a poo poo job with good pay and im scared to get attachted to someone from the internet. Most women would just be looking to bleed me dry and take advantage.

Mandy Thompson
Dec 26, 2014

by zen death robot
I have two :D

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop

quote:

Crazy shut in.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
im gay, jk im actually bisexual but pretty much had my sexual identity determined for me by other people and am resigned to life as a fag because frankly heterosexuality seems like way too much effort, also im insane and never leave the apartment so i dont have a boyfriend either

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

this is the biggest bait thread ever, anyone that's used a "dating" app knows exactly why it's impossible to find a girlfriend

Why?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I'm computer illiterate :saddowns:

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
2d > 3d

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
IDK op, I haven't looked or felt the need.

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

im gay, jk im actually bisexual but pretty much had my sexual identity determined for me by other people and am resigned to life as a fag because frankly heterosexuality seems like way too much effort, also im insane and never leave the apartment so i dont have a boyfriend either

Grindr seems pretty easy and anonymous to use

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Because I am a hosed up weirdo OP

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

hemophilia posted:

Because I am a hosed up weirdo OP

:hfive:

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

There are billions of women on earth. Many are single and in your neighborhood. There are lots of convenient-to-use dating apps. So why don't you have a girlfriend?

Why don't all those single women have boyfriends?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Benny Harvey posted:

Why don't all those single women have boyfriends?

ladder theory?

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

Grindr seems pretty easy and anonymous to use

I can get dick if I want it but I'm annoyingly picky/too depressed to have a libido and nobody on there is actually looking for a boyfriend either

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'm seeing someone we just don't believe in society's labels

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

ladder theory?

Surely ladder theory would explain why the men are single?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Benny Harvey posted:

Surely ladder theory would explain why the men are single?

He can't unfold/extend

• Locked thread