Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Rip Testes posted:

What would be the proof that someone is a Muslim to bar them entry into the US?

Something to do with whether they float or sink in water, I forget which.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

As a non-American I am watching all this with some amusement.

A Trump win in the Republican candidacy would mean a massive Democrat win in the general election right? Surely all the fence sitters wouldn't flock to the far right?

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

So anyway, after some British politicians, including the Prime Minister, called Trump out on his bullshit earlier, Trump is now claiming London is "radicalised" and that the Police there live in constant fear for their lives.

http://news.sky.com/story/1602135/trump-police-fear-for-lives-in-radical-london

Has there ever been a presidential hopeful this batshit loony before?

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

In case anyone is wondering how this Trump stuff is going down in the UK

quote:

25 per cent of the British population think that banning Muslims is an "appropriate" policy for the US.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12041742/Donald-Trump-Muslim-ban-This-is-how-US-and-UK-attitudes-to-Islam-differ.html

Interestingly, attitudes amongst voters of the main UK parties comes nowhere near the 65% of Republicans that support Trump's muslim ban; 21% of Labour voters support it vs 30% of Conservative voters.

However, 61% of UKIP voters support it. For those not in the know, UKIP is essentially a protest party that appeals almost exclusively to grumpy old pensioners (you know the ones), and holds a whopping great 1 seat in the house of commons, out of a total of 650.

UKIP: slightly less racist than Republicans.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Anyone seen this?

So a geography teacher asks students to copy some Islamic calligraphy as part of homework. Everyone's parents :siren: poo poo THEMSELVES :siren: and all 23 schools are shut down in Augusta County, Virginia as a security precaution.

I am not making this up.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/18/us/virginia-school-shut-islam-homework/index.html

• Locked thread