Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
My biggest regret is not being able to hop in for a video. Alas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Thanks for the great LP, though you could have done it without dissing Texas. My home state is a great place, and we haven't seriously talked about seceding from the US in over 150 years. Ignore the crazies, they do not represent us. I could go on, but I won't.

I remember that final boss battle, too. God, was it agony. Not sure if I had more trouble with this or Red Dead Revolver's dueling minigame- probably the latter, you had to do it more often. The Governor and Mr. Kelly were particular pains. I should go find an LP of that game. :)

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

dscruffy1 posted:

My biggest regret is not being able to hop in for a video. Alas.

Oh don't you worry scruffykins you and I will LP together someday. I would indeed enjoy it!

Ah, that final boss. Where before, every boss could be wiped out with a single concentration mode, we've suddenly got an arbitrarily invincible bastard wearing conquistador armour in the middle of some gold cave. It's like the second act was cut completely.

Anyway folks, I guess that about does it for my involvement in the thread. I know it was kind of a low-effort affair, but sometimes it's worthwhile to show off a game in its entirety, warts and all. I certainly enjoyed a good, relaxing playthrough with buds, and I hope you enjoyed our time together.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

This was a fun LP and would totally welcome more like this to watch. It was super chill.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Spudd posted:

This was a fun LP and would totally welcome more like this to watch. It was super chill.

Indeed. Low effort, but still very good lp for kicking back and relaxing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
I think it could've used just a little more horse.

• Locked thread