Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

crossbow

hookah shaped like a skull

"business pills"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devil

the coffee lol......does anyone else think that poo poo is gross? Like. could they learn to make coffee

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

dave. posted:

the coffee lol......does anyone else think that poo poo is gross? Like. could they learn to make coffee

I mean like - yeah usually its burnt and not great but sometimes it can be just super nice. Sheetz coffee is good.

Scaly Haylie

a bunch of dresses

Piso Mojado

a cop once told me that if you see something odd at a gas station store that seems out of place, then it is probably drug paraphernalia - like those roses in glass vials (crack pipes) and socks (huffing).

devil

i can never get enough of huffing socks

Scaly Haylie

Piso Mojado posted:

a cop once told me that if you see something odd at a gas station store that seems out of place, then it is probably drug paraphernalia - like those roses in glass vials (crack pipes) and socks (huffing).

skeevy gas stations are singlehandedly killing cursed princes

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
and now we all know what the hell keeps happening to that one missing sock

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

weird

by zen death robot
originally the idea was to sell the gas pumps but everyone just kept really exploiting the free samples, thats when they thought to just charge to use them instead. its ridiculous that grocery stores haven't caught up yet

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

weird

by zen death robot
the guy at the counter gets so pissed off when i take lighters and like its your own fault dude if you're going to put them there obviously im going to take them

----------------

Scaly Haylie

weird posted:

originally the idea was to sell the gas pumps

that's one high-upkeep convenience store!!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Lizard Wizard posted:

crossbow

hookah shaped like a skull

"business pills"

i wanna know more about thesse "business pills"

thanks Manifisto!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
local shop got frozen 'za w pineapples lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Android Blues

little foil long eggs with the brown sweet inside

a bin full of strange rocks that split down the middle like geodes but inside is a single shining wheel upon a strut

Scaly Haylie

mailorder bees! posted:

i wanna know more about thesse "business pills"

they're dick pills, much like "stiff nights"

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
so should i pop them before my next business meeting?

impress the ceo with my raging hardon?

thanks Manifisto!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

mailorder bees! posted:

so should i pop them before my next business meeting?

impress the ceo with my raging hardon?

u suk

Piso Mojado posted:

nothing holds invisible gas that gets you high like porous cloth you can easily breathe through. maybe that cop should be going to the curios and antique shop that mysteriously appeared the other day instead of the convenience store to see if they sell a brain.

----------------

Nemesis Of Moles

like 4 different brands of fake pee

----------------
Poop

google THIS

Qwerinty posted:

u suk

nothing holds invisible gas that gets you high like porous cloth you can easily breathe through. maybe that cop should be going to the curios and antique shop that mysteriously appeared the other day instead of the convenience store to see if they sell a brain.

I think the idea is you soak the sock in gasoline and then wear it on your nose like some bored privileged teenage elephant

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

I think the idea is you soak the sock in gasoline and then wear it on your nose like some bored privileged teenage elephant

yeah, or spraying aerosols inside

FutonForensic

i like to buy socks from the gas station, pull them over my head in full view of the clerk and saunter up like I'm gonna rob them. just a harmless gas station goof. we're both having a laugh. :)

unfortunately I keep forgetting to cut eyeholes in the sock so i trip and hurt myself real bad. then the clerk is laughing at me, not with me :(

Scaly Haylie

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

like 4 different brands of fake pee

that's a given imo

Scaly Haylie

i'm traveling for thanksgiving

this gas station has two men's bathrooms and one women's bathroom

Scaly Haylie

it's literal gender inequality

Piso Mojado

maybe the ladies bathroom is twice as big?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
maybe one mens room has a sink and the other has the toilet. the ladies room has both

thanks Manifisto!

Scaly Haylie

Piso Mojado posted:

maybe the ladies bathroom is twice as big?

there was a long line for the women's room and none for the men's rooms so probably not

Piso Mojado

there's always a long line for the ladies bathroom.

Scaly Haylie

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

the cash only gas station I go to has a million glass pipes at the pay window. they also sell corn tortillas, also at the pay window.

Scaly Haylie

meteloides posted:

the cash only gas station I go to has a million glass pipes at the pay window. they also sell corn tortillas, also at the pay window.

the tortillas are far more questionable

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Did you know those light-bulbs they sold were for smoking crack?

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Lizard Wizard posted:

the tortillas are far more questionable

yeah the pipes at least look semi legit, if not brittle as gently caress. but those tortillas have never been moved.

posting smiling
what happens when a brittle as gently caress pipe meets an immovable tortilla. another one for the philosophers.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Lol if you know how to judge the quality of crack pipes.

----------------

devil

oh cool, drilldo squirt is a 37 year old white republican who hasnt found out that not all glass pipes are "crack pipes" yet

devil

hey d-sq, still got that D.A.R.E. diploma hung on your wall?

Piso Mojado

lmbo @ all you newbs not knowing that corn totillas are only sold at gas stations because you wrap crack in them and smoke it, Milagra style.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Piso Mojado posted:

lmbo @ all you newbs not knowing that corn totillas are only sold at gas stations because you wrap crack in them and smoke it, Milagra style.

ty bacalou!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIRDCON 2017

Piso Mojado posted:

i heard if you eat the tortilla afterwards it gets you superfucked upk

• Locked thread