Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's on sale for that much at Best Buy this week. TBH I would mostly use it for playing PS1 classics and PS4 games in bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

no

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i use my vita all the time and really like it and also think no one should buy one

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Not at all, OP.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thanks everyone. Topic Locked.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i use my vita all the time and really like it and also think no one should buy one

Same here.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

You can emulate PS1 games on the original PSP fairly well and it has a decent library of games, including some deece exclusives OP.

Or buy a 3DS.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

elf help book posted:

Mine is softmodded for all the PSP homebrew capabilities and it still isn't worth retail price

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't even think of one really good Vita exclusive.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

You can emulate PS1 games on the original PSP fairly well and it has a decent library of games, including some deece exclusives OP.

Or buy a 3DS.
I already have a PSP and 3DS

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

I can't even think of one really good Vita exclusive.

i want to play the version of ninja gaiden sigma 2 with the blood added back in

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I already have a PSP and 3DS

Then why on samhain you need another handheld.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Then why on samhain you need another handheld.

PS4 remote play, and maybe he loves playing AIDS-riddled Japanese grindfests and dungeon crawlers.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I want to play FFX and X-2 in bed

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*looks between 10 dollar 32gb card and Sony Proprietary Memory Card(TM) 8GB - $79.99* HURRrmmm...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*looks between 10 dollar 32gb card and Sony Proprietary Memory Card(TM) 8GB - $79.99* HURRrmmm...
Lol I forgot about that part

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Sony Vita loving Sucks!!! Megathread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

drat dude

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

my friend won a Vita in a raffle and i was mad because i knew winning it for free was the only way i'd ever own one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lol I forgot about that part

It's the worst part about it. I've only ever had the 4gig card the system came with because I refuse to pay for the bullshit and I am constantly redownloading games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I do really like having Spelunky, Isaac and Shovel Knight all on one portable system though.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

It's the worst part about it. I've only ever had the 4gig card the system came with because I refuse to pay for the bullshit and I am constantly redownloading games

Nintendo wins again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I do enjoy playing non-officially released PS1 games on my Heavily Modded PSP.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I do really like having Spelunky, Isaac and Shovel Knight all on one portable system though.

The 3DS has the last 2 and there's a Spelunky port on the making lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I heard the Isaac port runs like dogshit though even though it requires a New 3DS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also have a 3DS but te vita is just where I have the portable versions of those games. I'm not really saying it's fantastic but that's how I got a lot of us from the vita. Also used it to play through FF4 through 9 (sans 5) two summers ago, which was pretty awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I heard the Isaac port runs like dogshit though even though it requires a New 3DS

It kinda runs like crap on Vita too. Any rooms with fog them drop the framerate significantly and it fucks with your rhythm a lot

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

it was perfectly fine at launch but they've released 2 patches since then that just made it worse

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All in all I'd wait for the Dragon Quest Builders Liquid Metal Slime Vita Bundle.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'd also really love to play P4:G which is actually on sale on PSN for $10 right now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Vita also has the worst possible version of Borderlands 2 that you can purchase if that floats your boat...lol.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'd also really love to play P4:G which is actually on sale on PSN for $10 right now

best buy is selling a playstation tv for 20 bucks and p4g is one of the games compatible with it fyi, you'll need a ps3 or ps4 controller for it though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

The Vita also has the worst possible version of Borderlands 2 that you can purchase if that floats your boat...lol.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Worst Possible version of Borderlands 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Golden is the reason I got a Vita. It's excellent. All the changes they made are great and the new content is pretty cool, even if Marie is a kinda bad character.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's the only game I've ever heard of that will hard crash a portable system.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Borderlands 2: Special Deluxe Worst Possible Edition

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3466426&pagenumber=823&perpage=40#post422751588

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

lol

• Locked thread