Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
My favorite hobbies include drinking cocktails, raging constantly at the patriarchy, and posting funny pictures of my cat on the internet. I'm 27 years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
good for you buddy!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
to catch a redditor

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I must have thought about the societal underpinnings of League of Legends more than anyone else on this forum

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

e: I'm dumb.

post your tumblr op

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

ArmZ posted:

reddit rages at the matriarchy. better adjust your thesis or your committee will laugh at you. you might be thinking of tumblr.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm a social media expert.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
um actually its a completely valid subject of study

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

pram posted:

um actually its a completely valid subject of study

My friends have trouble believing me when I tell them I study video games for my PhD. People just don't understand the crazy fun they can have by writing a LoL use-case scenario.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

somewhere, on a shelf in a university library among thousands of never-opened leather bound texts, is a master's thesis on the practice of showing people a picture of a man stretching his anus

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

to catch a redditor

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'm going to a Final Fantasy Piano Opera this weekend, I can't wait! So many of my favorite tracks.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

hey BP, been awhile

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

flakeloaf posted:

somewhere, on a shelf in a university library among thousands of never-opened leather bound texts, is a master's thesis on the practice of showing people a picture of a man stretching his anus

please don't dox me, tia

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what do you think about The Police, OP

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

reddit actually sucks, op

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

yard salad posted:

reddit actually sucks, op

Tell it to my rear end

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

heres the sociology of redditors: its you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

to catch a redditor

• Locked thread