Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

dab santa

friday night lit

reads the script to bad news bears and laughs everytime he sees buttermaker as his char name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

mods please change the title to social vegan's think thank thread thanks maybe use a cool tag leave that up to u

social vegan

me at the store: Wait, so this is a cookie sheet? Well now I'm just bed, bath, and beyond disappointed

*waits for u to stop laughing and winks*

social vegan

me to a crwod at one of my gigs: Anyone here like butts?

butt lovers in the crwod: *hoot, holler*

me: I don't think they are all they are cracked up to be

butt lovers: *laugh and deeply question own values*

big black turnout

bbt in... monsters bong

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
MmmHhhmmm.. we call that dere a Slingbong mmmhmmm

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

social vegan

disciple: i'm getting pretty tired of jesus turning water into wine

jesus: *sips* eugh, do you guys have a brita what is this sand

social vegan

knock knock

citizen: *opens door to find entire bad news bears team there in uniform*

citizen: oh why hello there kids! Are you raising funds for new jerseys or a new set of bases?

team: (in unison) Peter is dead

social vegan

a big thanks to the mods and the venue, you guys have been great *sips water and leans on mic stand stares awkwardly at crowd until someone laughs*

hi i'm social vegan

kinda funny when you think about it right a social vegan, what's that like?

*eagerly waits for lack of friends to show up* no but seriously

social vegan

now i'm from toronto, friends *crowd kinda cheers they dunno* hah ha ya the cold north brrrr

so I just flew in today and boy are my arms tired because I use them to lift food and drink to my face literally any time anyone vocally recognizes my existence

Michael Corleone

by VideoGames
Holiday season is upon us, time to make a list of beers to drink for this special month-plus:

High Tier:
Great Lake Christmas Ale, or whatever Christmas Ale you can get your hands on

Mid Tier:
Cool IPA's that have a lot of alcohol

Cheap Tier:
Icehouse Tallboys, a favorite of Diamond Joe Biden

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Afro Doug

the army should create a tank that when it shoots enemy soldiers it causes them to think about the horrors of war and retreat to a life of art and music. does anyone know the phone number for grumman?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Afro Doug posted:

the army should create a tank that when it shoots enemy soldiers it causes them to think about the horrors of war and retreat to a life of art and music. does anyone know the phone number for grumman?

1-800-MIX-ALOT

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

posting smiling

Afro Doug posted:

*mr grumman answers the phone*: yes... yes.... well there's only one problem with your tank idea: i didn't think of it first! hahaha. if you look out your window, you'll be pleased to find your reward!

*afro doug pulls ope nthe curtains revealing a fleet of chinook helicopters lowering his house into the heart of syria*

grumman: isis is your problem now.

Afro Doug

posting smiling posted:

*mr grumman answers the phone*: yes... yes.... well there's only one problem with your tank idea: i didn't think of it first! hahaha. if you look out your window, you'll be pleased to find your reward!

*afro doug pulls ope nthe curtains revealing a fleet of chinook helicopters lowering his house into the heart of syria*

lmao

social vegan

i don't know what a grumman is but I am sad it is not the american word for chimney sweep that i presumed when i googled for it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

posting smiling posted:

lmfao oh my god

posting smiling

social vegan posted:

i don't know what a grumman is but I am sad it is not the american word for chimney sweep that i presumed when i googled for it

have you ever been afraid of an air plane?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

posting smiling posted:

have you ever been afraid of an air plane?

*checks tattoo on wrist that says "I AM NOT MY FATHER"* ..n-no

• Locked thread