Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Johnny FOotball
This poll is closed.
he owns 46 9.85%
John Football 86 18.42%
I love the elfish drunkardd 78 16.70%
In my dreams Football Johnny forever rolls right gesticulating and pump faking and lowering his head into clown rear end fools and he's got a good buzz on and he's throwing incredibly late to a receiver who's been open since the dawn of time and when he completes the touchdown pass he pops a bottle at the club and i wake up and i am Active in my Private Area 257 55.03%
Total: 467 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
he owns foklks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Can't the Browns trade him for a conditional 7th or something? Every team in the league is scraping the bottom of the barrel to get a backup QB. Fill him full of booze and send him out there.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the first time I saw manziel play was against the gators, I think it was actually his first college game ever now that I think about it

A&M had just joined the SEC and this was their first game against a conference opponent

i remember watching him scramble around all over the place and poop all over our defense in the first half

i remember thinking "either we are dumb and bad or this manziel guy is really good"

i was right

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He owns a lot of beers, agreed

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Jonathan "Football" Manziel is my favorite Syrian immigrant and I would gladly have him as quarterback for the Houston Texans

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The fact that the Browns don't just let JFF play drunk is proof they're a poo poo franchise who deserves nothing.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
i love my dead gay son

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
JFF schooling ou was one the great football moments of all time

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

the league let ken stabler play a superbowl on stuff that humans shouldn't even ingest, why isn't JFF playing hammered.

He should either be sent to rehab (again) or cut. Benching him forever is pointless.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
he got drafted for doing the same thing in college Trevor Knight has (boatracing Bama), but with the help of Mike Evans

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Johnny Manziel sucks and will never start again.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jhon manziel. now thats what im talking

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Free(base) JFF

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Reminder manziel started a game this year and won

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Johnny Manziel is the hero the Browns need, and also deserve.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Raku posted:

he got drafted for doing the same thing in college Trevor Knight has (boatracing Bama), but with the help of Mike Evans

Johnny was good in other games too though.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

truth be told. jonny manziel is going to look like peter molyneux if he loses most of his hair. should be cool

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

If i had my choice to have a beer with a NFL quarterback, it would be Johnny Football.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Dude was my college QB, so he'll always have a place in my heart because of that.

Well I guess that's not entirely true, I got to see Tannehill's last year here at A&M (Spoiler: he acted pretty much the same in college as he does at Miami) and I got two years of the Kyle Allen Experience™, but JFF knew how to bring an entertaining experience to the game.

Plus that first Alabama game probably ruined us with expectations for the rest of time but it was so worth it to see them get clowned on.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
Johnny Manziel is a loving dummy who might be an average quarterback and at this point, I'd be fine if he was traded tomorrow. When he owns, he owns but too often, he does not own, very often he sucks poo poo. Sometime his ownage overshadows the fact that he's a silver-spoon-having, oil-future-holding, fast-driving, video-making, son of a Texan. And honestly, we should have know. gently caress everything from Texas. Shiner Bock sucks.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
John is better than Alex Smith, but his recent incident on the road has soured me on him. The details are sketchy, but he seems to have earn an Evil title from me. A true shame.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
The rich prick who always got his way that we all knew in high school/college is throwing away his golden opportunity and leaving a legacy of foolishness and laughter.

schadenfreude. num num num.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

surrender posted:

Jonathan "Football" Manziel is my favorite Syrian immigrant and I would gladly have him as quarterback for the Houston Texans

I'd sooner have Schaub back

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
mizzou's defense crushed him in the 2013 A&M game and it was super satisfying.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
He used the same monkeys paw that Kosar used.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I'm making a post in The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium > The Football Funhouse* > Johnny Manziel to inform you that Jonathan Paul Manziel (man-ZEL; born December 6, 1992), is an American football quarterback for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Browns with the 22nd overall pick of the 2014 NFL Draft. He was nationally recruited out of high school as a dual-threat quarterback.[1] In 2012, Manziel debuted for the Texas A&M Aggies as a redshirt freshman in Kevin Sumlin's Air Raid offense[2] during A&M's first season in the Southeastern Conference (SEC). He broke numerous NCAA Division I FBS and SEC records, which include becoming the first freshman and fifth player in NCAA history to pass for 3,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards in a season.[3] At the end of the regular season, he became the first freshman to win the Heisman Trophy,[4] Manning Award,[5] and the Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award.[6] Manziel capitalized on his redshirt freshman season by leading Texas A&M to a 41–13 victory over Oklahoma in the 2013 Cotton Bowl Classic.[7]

TexAgs users tagged Manziel with the nickname "Johnny Football" during Manziel's sophom

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.

Parmesan Basil posted:

John is better than Alex Smith, but his recent incident on the road has soured me on him. The details are sketchy, but he seems to have earn an Evil title from me. A true shame.

Harsh but just.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I'm making a post in The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium > The Football Funhouse* > Johnny Manziel to inform you that Jonathan Paul Manziel (man-ZEL; born December 6, 1992), is an American football quarterback for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Browns with the 22nd overall pick of the 2014 NFL Draft. He was nationally recruited out of high school as a dual-threat quarterback.[1] In 2012, Manziel debuted for the Texas A&M Aggies as a redshirt freshman in Kevin Sumlin's Air Raid offense[2] during A&M's first season in the Southeastern Conference (SEC). He broke numerous NCAA Division I FBS and SEC records, which include becoming the first freshman and fifth player in NCAA history to pass for 3,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards in a season.[3] At the end of the regular season, he became the first freshman to win the Heisman Trophy,[4] Manning Award,[5] and the Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award.[6] Manziel capitalized on his redshirt freshman season by leading Texas A&M to a 41–13 victory over Oklahoma in the 2013 Cotton Bowl Classic.[7]

TexAgs users tagged Manziel with the nickname "Johnny Football" during Manziel's sophom

Nothing will ever beat The FredEx wiki page for words spent talking about bad players.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
He's an all time great college football player, and whatever he does in a different sport or in his personal life won't tarnish that legacy.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Gut check: manziel or tebow???

Vote now on nfl.com

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

MonsterWalk posted:

Harsh but just.

Sometimes, justice needs to be harsh.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

I'd sooner have Schaub back

no he's ours now, they were mean to him

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Raku posted:

Ignore that he led the SEC in rushing.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

no he's ours now, they were mean to him

You'll soon learn why :grin:

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
How do the Browns not have a handler or someone tailing Johnny 24/7? Surely Clevelanders need jobs.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Ehud posted:

the first time I saw manziel play was against the gators, I think it was actually his first college game ever now that I think about it

A&M had just joined the SEC and this was their first game against a conference opponent

i remember watching him scramble around all over the place and poop all over our defense in the first half

i remember thinking "either we are dumb and bad or this manziel guy is really good"

i was right

That game actually made me think Muschamp was going to be a good coach. He made a bunch of adjustments at halftime that completely shut the offense down. At that point, the only tape on Manziel was from high school and I think one game against an FCS cupcake. I was happy because at the college level you rarely see such a drastic switch in strategy during halftime.

I also remember yelling at Driskel for scrambling around and running out of bounds 3-5 yards behind the line of scrimmage and not just tossing it out of bounds to avoid the loss. It was a lesson he would never learn.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
JFF and Pettine are a coach/qb combo made in the restroom of an Indian restaurant's toilet bowl in Idaho.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Jenny futbol

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

swickles posted:

That game actually made me think Muschamp was going to be a good coach. He made a bunch of adjustments at halftime that completely shut the offense down. At that point, the only tape on Manziel was from high school and I think one game against an FCS cupcake. I was happy because at the college level you rarely see such a drastic switch in strategy during halftime.

I also remember yelling at Driskel for scrambling around and running out of bounds 3-5 yards behind the line of scrimmage and not just tossing it out of bounds to avoid the loss. It was a lesson he would never learn.

I remember two things about that game: 1. The team coming on the field was the loudest I'd ever heard Kyle Field until like this year, and 2. There was a local fish place selling Gator Bites to promote the game and I got some (Gator tastes like chicken).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
I hear getting drunk owns, currently testing out this theory

• Locked thread