Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Captain Bravo posted:

Would "relic" not encompass quite the same meaning?

Perhaps, though "relic" is often associated with smaller objects. The full Pillar... well.

Also, especially in a setting with such a prominent Catholic-styled church, "relic" would feel like it has something of a connotation of sacredness to it. And... that once again both might and might not apply to the Pillar. The Church sure owns it at the moment, but whether you can tally it in the "holy relic" column might depend on your own definition of such, for reasons Weissmann himself hinted at.

It could work, though I'm still not sure it'd be a better choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
As far as final bosses go, Angel Weissmann's final form wasn't nearly as nasty as Reverie's final form. Angel Weissmann has a couple of tricks that can screw you over the first time around, such as the unblockable perma-death inflicted by Ruined World Noaba or the fact that when not having his elemental-barrier up, he takes more damage from physicals than from arts, which is a reversal from the fight with Reverie where orbal arts were the to-go strategy to keep a steady flow of damage going. Once you figure out that buffed physicals hit harder than arts and his perma-death beam can be avoided by simply walking away, he's fairly easy to handle.

What also makes it easier was the fact that Angel Weissmann stops summoning backup after a certain point in the fight while Reverie kept summoning drones up to the very end and without backup to ruin your earth guard, there's just no way for him to stop you from preemptively invalidating every single one of his big attacks with an earth wall. It also helps that unlike Reverie, Angel Weissmann doesn't have a vicious counterattack with no charge-time that OHKO's 5/8th of your party roster upon connecting that he throws out whenever you pile on the damage too quickly.

Still, the final battle WAS enjoyable since Merciless Savior is such an awesome song.

Just like there were parallels between the first and second game when it came to Estelle and the big bad arguing their cases, there were parallels in the reveal scenes that came after the final boss battles. In both games, someone who's been acting laid-back and goofy throughout the entire game makes an unexpected appearance, "Release from the spell and..." starts playing and the character then suddenly drops the light-hearted act and replaces it with a predatory smile that you've never seen before. Cue the "oh crap" before the character then proceeds to completely and utterly break the other person in the scene, mentally in the first game and physically in the second, while also tossing around some lingo that makes fans immediately go: "XSeed, next game when????".

Despite the fact that Kevin's "I have you now, my pretty"-smile is kind of unsettling, the guy who was the aggressor in the first scene now becoming the target in this one feels immensely satisfying...a case of laser-guided epic karma at its finest and it's this scene, more than any other that makes you want to play the next game right this instant.

Of course, the fact that Campanella got away with the Aureole is kind of a shame. Assuming that Ouroboros' meta goal throughout the series is collecting the Sept-Terrion and that the law of video games demand that you can't thwart evil plans until the final phase, I wonder if this means that each of the future games/arcs will also end with one of the Ouroboros enforcers making off with one of Aidios' treasures.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

quote:

And so Estelle's group escaped from the Axis Pillar while Liber Ark began shaking itself apart. With the sudden, immense reduction in orbal energy making the Halo Rail unusable...Estelle's group began heading to the Arseille via the city's underground passageways.

-Back To Our Friends-

Joshua?!

A-Are you okay?! You aren't hurt, are you?!
No, I'm...fine, I...think?
Just...had a strange moment of vertigo...
Like you were dizzy? Why would you--
Probably a side effect of the Stigma's removal.
Kevin? What do you mean?

Rip it out like we did, and there's gonna be side effects.
Vertigo, headaches, nausea...You're gonna be suffering for a while, Joshua.
Oh, no...
It's all right, Estelle...
Kevin made me...*mmh* aware of all the risks beforehand.
Joshua...
Hey! What's the hold-up? If you don't hurry, you'll be left behind!
Oh! Right!
Joshua, do you think you can run?
Yes, I should be all right now.
Come on, then, we need to book it!

ESTELLE!
Wh--
HYAH!

That last tremor collapsed some of the more fragile sections...
HEY! You two okay?!

Yeah, uh, mostly!
Oh, no, Estelle!
Joshua!

Oh, for cryin' out loud...Ain't there another way across?!
This is the only way in or out of the pillar that we saw...Dammit, there must be another way...!

Um...guys? Don't worry about us. You go on ahead.
We'll find our own exit.
Don't be absurd! How am I supposed to look Cassius in the eyes and say I left you behind?! We'll find another way across!
Schera...thanks.
Sorry...

We have no time to get rope, so...they ARE going to need another route.
But...But this is the only path out!
Actually, I don't think this was the only way.
This island seems riddled with underground passages. There must be another one near the pillar...
That's right, I saw another gate just in front of the pillar. Think the sign said it was an emergency evacuation route connecting to the Calmare district.
So...why were they going all the way back around through Factoria and Cradle instead of using that tunnel?
R-Really?!
Yes, I remember that. Calmare is where your ship is, right?
That's right!
Well, then, if they use that...
Mmm, yes! Given the damage to the city, the city's computer should have opened the lock on it!

Use that to get back to the Arseille!
Will do!
We'll go as fast as we can!
Estelle! Joshua! Please be careful!
We'll wait as long as we possibly can!
You guys be careful too! And save us some seats!

I doubt we have much longer before the Ark collapses completely.
Yeah, let's go! Kyle said the entrance was just in front of the pillar!

Rest easy. That Stigma's never coming back.

*THROOM*

Ah!
Dammit...!

Let's go back, Estelle!

-Silence-

-Decision to Leave-

...Yeah...
This column won't support us for long.
Which means...we're...
Estelle...I'm so sorry. If I hadn't tripped back there...
No, you don't need to say it.
You bailed me out when I was about to be buried under that rubble, anyway. We're both screw-ups...Heheh.
But...
Ahaha...You know, it's really funny. Despite how COMPLETELY SCREWED we are, I'm not scared.
Are you, Joshua?
I'm...
No, you're right.
I'm not scared at all.

*THROOM*

Hey...J-J-Joshua? Can I ask two favors, here at the end?
Always.
So, first...
Would you hold on to me? Like...tightly?
Of course I will.

Ahh...hahaha...
There should be a second in there, somewhere, I think.
Oh, er, um. So, um, even at, you know, the end of, er, things, here, I don't want to be TOO pushy...I, well...I don't want to have any regrets, and, crap, how do I put thi--
Don't worry. I can say the rest.
Estelle...may I kiss you?
Ah...!
Yes...Yes!

Video: Falling

MisawaMahoKodomo
Mar 23, 2016
One set of scenes and video laterrrr

Well, let's see

For now, I feel that "Back To Our Friends", or something similar, would have been nice like, as an actual dungeon theme, but oh well, what can I say.

There's not much to talk about for now really, then again we're almost at the end of the game here soo.....

First of, as far as I know, there's no explanation for the "No Endor Holocaust", which makes me a bit miffed (Liber Ark is almost certainly gigantic, even if Valleria Lake is that big I'd have expected something)

Random explosions, though that's probably the least of my qualms

Next (or rather, last), is that, I thought Arseille and Bobcat were on top of Liber Ark? Why do they have to fly through the debris?

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
Somehow, despite how unsurvivable that should be, I doubt Estelle and Joshua are actually dead. If they are, well, I guess that explains why Kevin is apparently the protagonist of the next game.

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)

Stephen9001 posted:

Somehow, despite how unsurvivable that should be, I doubt Estelle and Joshua are actually dead. If they are, well, I guess that explains why Kevin is apparently the protagonist of the next game.

Not to mention Estelle and Joshua are very clearly seen on the box art of the third game and not in that "ghostly image looking on in the back-ground kind of way". (like Karin did on the PC cover of this game)

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

They've got a chance if they can aim for a haystack.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

We, as the audience, know that there's no way the writers would actually kill off Estelle and Joshua here. It is a nice character moment, although, because faced with certain death they decide that the priority is a proper kiss.

As satisfying turning Weissmann into a condiment was, it felt a bit too neat and too good for him. rear end in a top hat should have been dragged in front of a court to answer for his crimes (and then handed to the Church of course), it would have been far more humiliating.
Campanella was totally going to backstab him, however, so having an hero actually kill him is probably the best we could get.

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

Estelle's luck with kisses continues.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Omobono posted:

We, as the audience, know that there's no way the writers would actually kill off Estelle and Joshua here.

I was pretty sure there was no way FC would end like it did either but welp

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

There was a constant feeling of dread near the end of FC for me since I knew there was a direct sequel and the storyline was getting wrapped up a bit too neat and tidy. Even then the way it all down was just a straight kick to the nuts, and I'm not sure I've ever been more miserable during an ending credits sequence!

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Super Jay Mann posted:

There was a constant feeling of dread near the end of FC for me since I knew there was a direct sequel and the storyline was getting wrapped up a bit too neat and tidy. Even then the way it all down was just a straight kick to the nuts, and I'm not sure I've ever been more miserable during an ending credits sequence!

Funfact: At no point in the marketing of the original release of FC did Falcom ever give any indication it wasn't a stand-alone game. (It also didn't have FC in the title, that got added on retroactively).

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
I did smack my head a little when it was revealed that the party was taking the LONG route out of the collapsing city instead of the shortcut. The opposite should have happened: The party should have headed down through the shortcut, only to be stopped by the collapse of a bridge, they angst a bit, but Estelle tells them to go, they've got no choice except to take the long way around.

The geography of the tunnels should have been changed to make that work for the story. That spot with the pillar could have been near the start of Calmare Tunnels 1, for instance, since that was a lot closer to the citys edge than the Axis Pillar. Fallen debris or inoperable doors could have steered the player away from dead ends or wrong doors.

That would have made more sense than the party taking the long route for some reason. With the Cloak quartz on, it's about a six minute trip from the collapsed bridge back to the Arseille, and Estelle and Joshua have a shorter trip but they don't make it?

I also can't help but think of the massive disaster the collapse of the Liber-Ark will cause. That much mass being added into Valleria Lake within seconds will cause a tsunami which should smash the Kingfisher Inn to bits and also cause massive damage to Grancel as well. Plus the ecological damage to the lake itself should also be substantial.

Really Pants posted:

They've got a chance if they can aim for a haystack.

Please be full of hay!

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

It seems kind of irresponsible to willingly attempt to exit a collapsing superstructure through a route that you have zero knowledge of as opposed to the one you've already been through once.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

Super Jay Mann posted:

It seems kind of irresponsible to willingly attempt to exit a collapsing superstructure through a route that you have zero knowledge of as opposed to the one you've already been through once.

:shrug: To me it seems just as dangerous to willingly take the long way out of a collapsing superstructure.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

:shrug: To me it seems just as dangerous to willingly take the long way out of a collapsing superstructure.

The point is that you don't know it's the long way out because you don't know anything about the path you've never taken. It could be a shortcut, it could take longer, it could lead to a pit filled with venomous snakes. In an emergency situation, you don't want to leap headlong into the unknown when you can just leave the same way you came in.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

That door outside the Axis Pillar is clearly marked as an escape route in case of boss defeat.

Everyone, please be mindful of your nearest emergency exits. And make sure you obey usage instructions when taking medicine.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 17:29 on May 2, 2016

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Super High-School Level Eating Machine
Whereabouts Of Hope (the song that plays during the video) is easily my favorite track in the game. While the music in the rest of the series is good, Sky has the best music in the Trails series in my opinion.

Also, yeah, this scene really got to me when I played the game. :(

Spuzzz
Mar 27, 2005

I have hit my head some many times I am surprised I can remember my own name.
I'm going to guess Dad flies in on the dragon to rescue them since he probably predicted that happening too.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Spuzzz posted:

I'm going to guess Dad flies in on the dragon to rescue them since he probably predicted that happening too.

Naw, I figure the Arseille flies in since the orbal shutdown field is gone and it can take to the skies again now.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
You really think they'll take off without Kloe?

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Nah, clearly Estelle and Joshua will be saved by Seig, who will transform and reveal he's some kind of bird/humanoid demi-god watching over everyone on Aidios' orders. Which even Cassius will be amazed at because he had no knowledge of this at all, for once.

Really Pants posted:

That door outside the Axis Pillar is clearly marked as an escape route in case of boss defeat.

Everyone, please be mindful of your nearest emergency exits. And make sure you obey usage instructions when taking medicine.
If only more dungeons had clearly marked emergency exits.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

I also can't help but think of the massive disaster the collapse of the Liber-Ark will cause. That much mass being added into Valleria Lake within seconds will cause a tsunami which should smash the Kingfisher Inn to bits and also cause massive damage to Grancel as well. Plus the ecological damage to the lake itself should also be substantial.

The Liber Ark is a good size, but I think Valleria Lake is supposed to be huge--like, Caspian Sea huge. It could bounce back. But yeah, anyone who can't get clear of the lakeshore is in deep titicaca.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 23:26 on May 2, 2016

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Don't worry guys, there's a Dragon who could have a case made for owing a favor.

And Cassius Bright knows this Dragon.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Really Pants posted:

We should return to the Arseille at once.
A good idea.
I don't think everything will shut down all at once, but it would be best if we hurry. Kyle, Don, is the Bobcat airworthy?
Should be airworthy enough to save our skins, at least.
We'll lift off as soon as we get back.
All right. Let's move, everyone!

I read this to mean that everyone was heading to the Bobcat, which would then meet up with the Arseille after they escaped the collapsing ark. When you have an airworthy airship right there why would you run all the way across the self-destructing flying city to get to your airship?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Captain Bravo posted:

I read this to mean that everyone was heading to the Bobcat, which would then meet up with the Arseille after they escaped the collapsing ark. When you have an airworthy airship right there why would you run all the way across the self-destructing flying city to get to your airship?

Because the Bobcat was still in the Residential District which is still halfway across the city, but not quite as far away as the Arseille?

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Some Numbers posted:

Because the Bobcat was still in the Residential District which is still halfway across the city, but not quite as far away as the Arseille?

I guess I'm misunderstanding the architecture of the city, I thought the group was moving in a straight shot throughout the chapter, from the edge of the city where the Arseille landed, to the center where the Axis Pillar is. Which would make the Bobcat halfway between the pillar and the Arseille?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Captain Bravo posted:

I guess I'm misunderstanding the architecture of the city, I thought the group was moving in a straight shot throughout the chapter, from the edge of the city where the Arseille landed, to the center where the Axis Pillar is. Which would make the Bobcat halfway between the pillar and the Arseille?

They're going through the tunnels, which go from district to district, so I think it's Axis Pillar to Industrial Tunnels to Residential District.

I think.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Captain Bravo posted:

The Chapter 8 interlude gave us a clear view of the city.

The top of the Ark is quartered up for the city districts. The Arseille crashed in Calmare district, to the west. From there, the tunnels took Estelle and company into Cradle on the south, over to Factoria in the east, and finally to the Axis Pillar up north. Literally any other route would have been better, but none were available to them.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 03:00 on May 3, 2016

smenj
Oct 10, 2012
Could just be they'd forgotten about or didn't consider that route, since they hadn't gone through there on the way, and presumably just went back the way they came. They even probably thought it was still locked, since they only seem to realise it won't be once Prof. Russell points out that it'll have probably opened itself given the damage to the city (something which only seemed to occur to him that moment, too). By that point, it's not like anyone could join them since the bridge had collapsed.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Some Numbers posted:

They're going through the tunnels, which go from district to district, so I think it's Axis Pillar to Industrial Tunnels to Residential District.

I think.

In which case they'd arrive at the Bobcat long before they hit the Arseille. :confused:

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

guys I've read your posts like twice and I think you're agreeing with each other

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

-Whereabouts of Hope-

Kyle, PLEASE! If we just leave them, Joshua'll...
No, Josette.
We...wouldn't make it in time, either way.
No...No...
drat it all...At the very end, too!
What is the Goddess doing at a time like this?!

It...It can't...
We didn't make it in time.
No frickin' way...
No...Nooo...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
JULIA! PLEASE! It looks like the escape tunnels lead to the northwestern edge of the island! Take the Arseille there at once!
Forgive me, Your Highness...Even on your orders...I cannot do that.
The Arseille doesn't have full engine power back. If we get close to the city, especially under it, we could not escape the island's collapse.
Is that about right, Professor?
...You're right.
No...No, no no no...
How terrible...It feels like I should say something, but...what do you say to such a thing?
There are no words, I think.
Those two...Dammit...They were just getting started...and now they're done.
Oooooh, Esteeeeelle...Joshuaaaa...

Huuuuh?

Come ON, Dorothy...Try and show a little decorum at a time like this.
But, um!
I just noticed that Sieg is flying around looking awfully happy!
Huh?
Oh...

-Silence-

-Where The Bonds Are-

Whoa! Ragnard! Why are you here?
And what in the heck are you doing here, Dad?

Well, you DID restore power to the entire country and avert a war.
I shoved the details off on Morgan and decided to ask an old friend for a ride.
An old friend, uh huh.
Admit it, Dad, you just wanted to surprise us.
And it's a pleasure to meet you, Ragnard. Estelle told me about you.
Thank you for saving our lives.

quote:

Thou needst not thank me, child of Man. A new wind swirls about us. I simply spread my wings and sailed upon that fresh current.
Haha...Still, though, you really saved us.
But, hang on a second.
I thought Aidios Herself told you to only watch over people. Won't you get in trouble for saving us?

quote:

The charge given me was to watch over Man until an answer--a true answer--was given unto the Shining Ring. And such an answer has now been offered up. The ancient contract stands fulfilled. Thus, upon hearing the Divine Blade's plea for a boon, I myself answered in kind.
The ancient contract?
Another little mystery, but I can let it slide, I guess.

I haven't the foggiest what he's going on about, either.
After all, hard-head here seems to enjoy holding back the details.

quote:

Forgive me, friends. We of the wing and scale possess our own laws and statutes. So it is I say unto you: know that the gears of fate have begun their inexorable churn. And in their ponderous cycling, no force can stop them. The quest is done, but the campaign yet lies before thee. Gird thyself with wisdom, you who hear me now.
I see.
Wait, no way!
Is Liberl going to be attacked again?
No. Those battles are destined to be fought elsewhere, and by different people.
But those are concerns for another time. You two have worked a genuine miracle today. Don't worry about what's to come for now. You have earned your rest. Alongside your irreplaceable friends...who, I think, will be very happy to see you alive.
Yeah...

Video: I swear...

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 10:59 on May 4, 2016

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
A Grand Finale without Cassius appearing out of nowhere and hogging the spotlight wouldn't be a true Grand Finale.

Only one more scene to go.

Hopefully the series will do well enough in the west so us English-speaking folks can see the full extend of Ragnard's prophetic words eventually all the way to the final game, where the meta big bad will end up facing the heroes before being taken out of commission by Cassius and Victor making a "surprise appearance."

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
Hmm....

EponymousMrYar posted:

Don't worry guys, there's a Dragon who could have a case made for owing a favor.

And Cassius Bright knows this Dragon.

Either you already knew this was going to happen, or you are very good at guesswork. Still, I hope I'll eventually get to see what exactly happens in the future, even if Estelle and Joshua's quest in particular is over.

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

SweaterGear
Jan 4, 2010

There's a Monopenguin! :swoon:
I'm a sucker for "Where Are They Now?" endings, but I'm particularly happy that Tita's parents finally came home. Such a warm and fuzzy end to a nice game :3:

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
You actually get to see more of Tita's parents in the next game.

MisawaMahoKodomo
Mar 23, 2016
"I like how we're just casually mentioning (minor(?)) spoilers"

In any case, I find the whole "an answer--a true answer--was given unto the Shining Ring' to be very.........handwaving.

*Cue incoming flood of responses

"We of the wing and scale possess our own laws and statutes"

So...there are other dragons? Presumably finding Ragnard is nearly impossible if he just flies constantly (I forgot his top speed but presumably it'd be limitless or at the very least far beyond even the Arseille's capabilities), which would explain why we don't see any other dragons....or have they all left already? I dunno....but it still kind of feels like a cop out just so that Ragnard doesn't spill the beans (because, presumably, I'd say there's a high chance he knows A LOT of information which would be very helpful....but oh well)

The ending sequence isn't so bad (I'm....not really sure when they announced Third, but the ending sequence in Third better be extremely good, because I'm disappointed as heck in this one. Maybe my standards are too high, or I've been too used to seeing...other types of endings).

Spoilers: I've actually finished watching youtube footage of Third yesterday (not quite 100%), but still, SC is SC.

RE: Liber Ark crashing in Valleria Lake

First of all, I'm not sure if the game designers went all "Shown their work" on the game.
I was told that the population values they used were taken from historical numbers based in the 18th century or so. but I can't really gauge, which I think is a result of being a 21st century person.

Roughly speaking from memory, Liberl is about, at most, 2000~ selge or so across, so Valleria Lake would be, depending on just how big itself is, about 1500 selge across at most?
(In my NG+ of SC I'm writing down the numbers on all the signposts, but I might have missed some dialogue or other kinds of information on the numbers)

The Glorious is about 250 Arge as well, and by comparing it to a block size on the minimap then comparing to the video footage, as well as information from the computers, a (better?) estimate of Liber Ark's size can be derived as well...assuming the developers were consistent (Previously I'm using the ~5000 arge figure stated by Don in Chapter 8 IIRC)

Update:

Looking at the aerial shot of Liber Ark (Calmare to be exact), assuming the "300 arge" for each hexagon is the for opposite sides or so, it does seem that Liber Ark is about 4000 ish or more arge across.

The cutscene with Liber Ark above Valleria Lake is a bit more difficult (the one at the end of Chapter 7), though I get the feeling that it's more out of proportion? The roads between the cities are quite long (then again, I've been using Bose-Ruan as a reference which is probably the longest there is [about 1000 selge]), so Liber Ark looks disproportionately big...or it's the perspective of the shot used. Bleh I'm probably overcomplicating things.

(After all, it does feel a bit irresponsible for a school to be 250 Selge from a town)

MisawaMahoKodomo fucked around with this message at 13:50 on May 3, 2016

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
I've just took the whole "true answer" thing as the Goddess really liking Estelle's friendship speech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Now I really want to see what a dragon lawyer looks like.

• Locked thread