Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i lust for kebab death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

abigserve posted:

Kramer: jerry, you gotta help me

Jerry: Why what is it?

K: I'm in over my head with these isis people jerry, at first I thought I agreed with their world view but the next thing you know VRRRRRRRROOT! No more pig meat.

George: Pig meat? Like, pork?

K: ANY MEAT FROM A PIG, george, and you know if I can't eat pork I'm not kramer. I've got three brides at home and I can't THINK straight!

G: Hey what part of the pig is bacon?

J: The bacon glands.
*Kramer starts stuffing deli meats into his mouth*

J: Look at this you're getting sausage all over my counter!

K: Mmthelp me jherry! HELPTH ME *sausage and spittle is everywhere*

J: I'm afraid I'm allah out of ideas.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

I am Toni Lippi posted:

For a second I thought the article said Australian. I imagined she showed up and said, "G'day mates!" And as they were about to beat her to death she said, "Crikey!" Haha, man those Australians.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Baba Ganoush posted:

In a perfect world all religions would have an international terrorist organization girls could join

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

babypolis posted:

you are hateful piece of poo poo. probably fat and bitter too. when is the last time you saw your turgid and hopelessly shriveled penis,?

yo dawg Swolethread misses you and i should come back as well

go amongst ur swolebros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

babypolis posted:

do you think these girls actually shot anyone? or actively harmed anyone besides being a propaganda piece? if they were actually sadistic and violent enough to do some real bad poo poo i dont think they would tried to run away

did you know that comedy is the best way to deal with grief and hosed up situations?

pls stop trying to turn this into cat lady gbs

• Locked thread