Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
so I thought dct's effort not long ago to try and get us a front page article was pretty cool. the born to be mild thread is one of my favs around here in a long time perhaps we could all work really hard on it so it's front page too I think dct would have liked that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I did a thing. I hope you like it

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Splatmaster posted:

I did a thing. I hope you like it

bump for sunday crew and bc splatmaster's thing was really great

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
born to be mild should be goldmined, and splat's post was the peak. also g0m should frontpage it

ty bacalou!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

fema crisis actor posted:

born to be mild should be goldmined, and splat's post was the peak. also g0m should frontpage it

i agree and i sent him a pm

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

fema crisis actor posted:

HUSKY DILF posted:

i agree and i sent him a pm

Thanks, guys!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
yw, and congrats op social vegan, it goldmined. halfway there.

• Locked thread