Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"
In a place I once worked, management did a big audit on what clients were paying vs our costs in servicing their needs. They found that the biggest client we had was almost costing us money because they had so much volume and were so difficult to work with due to their staff / systems etc. So, as a way to get rid of them they decided to raise their prices to "just below criminal" as I heard it put. The idea was the client would fire themselves. Instead, they almost immediately agreed to the new rates. Apparently, they couldn't do this work themselves and anyone who could had already refused to take it on, so they were stuck.

I guess it worked out OK because with the new price it was pretty profitable, but the stress didn't go away. So, moral of the story is fire them or be ready to accept the bullshit if they agree to some insane "go away"price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread