Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaine the Train
Aug 18, 2006
Choo choo, pardner.

Infinity Gaia posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuck that means I was STUPID. AGAIN.

Ah, frick, I did this with that Orphean quest too. >:[

We didn't listen to our Ovah. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaine the Train
Aug 18, 2006
Choo choo, pardner.
So I just did the quest "Cavern Crushers" and are there any consequences to bringing those Cavern Clan Prone to NLA or does that happen regardless of your choices on that quest?

Blaine the Train
Aug 18, 2006
Choo choo, pardner.

Baal posted:

I just finished Chapter 7 and have put 61 hours into this game and there's still so many missions and affinity quests and I just got Murderess, oh my god this is scary

How the heck do you get her? I'm up to Chapter 10 and still dunno what quest you need for her or that Yelv guy.

Blaine the Train
Aug 18, 2006
Choo choo, pardner.

kirbysuperstar posted:

Murderess you get by taking Irina to a AF marker in the Hanger in Admin District. Yelv is in an alley in Commercial.

Ohhh okay. I haven't used Irina at all, that's probably why I missed it.

Blaine the Train
Aug 18, 2006
Choo choo, pardner.
When the heck do you get more research probes? I'm sitting on a jillion mining probes. >:[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaine the Train
Aug 18, 2006
Choo choo, pardner.
I'm trying to get back into X after like half a year--I'm stuck on the affinity mission where you have to fight the ninja thundercat lady in Oblivia and she casts that stupid spell that makes her untouchable. What's the best way to deal with that?

• Locked thread