Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inverness
Feb 4, 2009

Fully configurable personal assistant.
Too much good stuff coming out at once. I'm just getting into Fallout 4, and now there is this and Just Cause 3 coming out. And I still need to finish The Witcher 3 and start the expansion.

Too many games and not enough time. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverness
Feb 4, 2009

The Walrus posted:

Huh. Cool, I guess?

Did you select two-day shipping when you ordered? You need to do at least that to get it on release day AFAIK.

Inverness
Feb 4, 2009

Having to actually read the manual? What an interesting feeling.

Inverness
Feb 4, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

Well if you were wondering how popular this game was, I stopped by Best Buy to pick this up at 7:30 pm and couldn't find it on the shelves. They looked it up and saw they had 20 in stock so the guy went into the "game closest" and dug around for five minutes and found them. They forgot to put them on the shelves and no one had noticed.
It would be very different if we didn't have digital purchases and online shopping.

Inverness
Feb 4, 2009

The contrast between this thread now and what the previous thread was like before release is amusing.

It will probably be months before I get to this game. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverness
Feb 4, 2009

Finally about to start playing this.

Are there any tips in regards to what classes/skills to choose? I'm not sure if this is a game where I can dig myself into a hole with bad choices when it comes to leveling up.

• Locked thread