Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

You get some pizza from this game too. Actual pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

here is to adam howden for continuing work on the xenoblade series

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

hubris.height posted:

i love xenogears and was lukewarm on xenosaga. loved xenoblade. looking forward to this.

got the special edition on preorder, what am i getting in it?

i'm catching up on perfect works too.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Also the music composer Hiroyuki Sawano did the music for Kill la Kill. If you liked that thing, that should make you happy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroyuki_Sawano

everybody knew this 3 years ago

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Motto posted:

Also, :siren: DUMB GAME DESIGN WARNING :siren:

The way you add characters to your party is by finding them in town and talking to them. It's gonna be a pain looking for them, so just look at the google doc in the OP to check where any given person hangs out.

Thanks.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Blackdog420 posted:

I literally do not want this character in my game. At all.

Does anyone know if I'll be forced to put her into my party? Like I literally don't what this char in any loving cutscene at all.

Am I asking for too much?

Yeah, you're being a bit strange

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

hopefully be able to play it tonight since the digital version didn't release at midnight last night.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I said come in! posted:

It was just an hour late. It is available now though.

well, I would think it would be available now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

:(

• Locked thread