Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

The talk a page or two ago about it was confusing - am i safe to save in chapter 12 or not? Are people talking about being screwed if you get locked in then can't beat the battles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

I bought a Wii U for XCX and really loved it, but agree with all the criticisms. Skells should have had incredibly limited jump fuel until postgame, and they should have simply reduced the gameplay to an FPS in skells or something if they weren't able to make the combat as engaging as it was on foot.

I won't buy a switch just for a remake, I'll need an actual sequel for xenoblade to be a system seller for me.

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Khisanth Magus posted:

I just really really hope they drop the whole "faff about in an open world" and go back to having an actual story driven game.

I hope they keep the open world but also nail the story. The plot may have suffered in MGS5 and XCX and FF15 and almost every western open world RPG, but it worked in Witcher 3, so at least we know it's possible.

• Locked thread