Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Andrast posted:

Or it could be that the reviewer liked Halo 5 a lot.

? ? ? ?

I don't understand the concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Kris xK posted:

I miss it being Reyn time. :(

Yeah the biggest sin of this game is that everyone doesn't have aggressively British accents

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Augus posted:

They had Shulk and Fiora as custom voice options though.

Yea but everyone should be British. It makes rpg dialogue instantly more charming

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Is there a suit and tie in this game (forerunner outfit doesn't count though it looks great on L)

Is there an eye patch in this game (makeshift gauze eye patch doesn't count)

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Fhqwhgads posted:

They say in-game that it's a really bad and expensive thing to switch divisions, but I looked at the prices and they seemed downright cheap. Would it make sense to switch divisions based on what you plan on doing the most of that day, as far as grinding division points? Like if I sat down and said I was going to wail away on indigens for a few hours to work on arts/skills it would make sense to switch to Interceptors/Harriers, or if I was going to blue grind and work on my Collectopedia, swap to Curators?

I don't think the prospecters have ever not won the division game. It's crazy

If you sell a weapon do you get the augments on it back?

• Locked thread