Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape
People talking about the music having crazy amounts of Engrish and not linking In The Forest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmkkM4fDLJw

It has some of the goofiest Engrish I have heard in a while, and it also owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape

hubris.height posted:

the shred is strong in that song

i wonder if they double checked all the engrish to make sure that everything in the lyrics jived with what they localized names and stuff too, or if the songs don't mention anything related to the game

They definately didn't. From watching some footage of the English version of the battles I can still hear them say "dolls" in the song Black Tar in reference to the mechs.

What I wonder is if the one "goddamn" in Black Tar went unnoticed, or if a T rated game is allowed to have one goddamn in it.

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape
All you assholes downloading the game and getting to play it tonight, while I have to wait till tomorrow to pay $130 CDN for the special edition.

• Locked thread