Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i was going to wait to get this, maybe until i picked up an external harddrive, or at least finished Xenoblade Chronicles 3D but I'm really tempted now... how well does the game run on disc without downloading any of the data stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I got the game. Can i change/customize my character's appearance any time, or choose between my own presets, like in Saints Row 4?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wtf... each of the base preset characters have only a small selection of hair styles. I want to be able to make a guy from scratch with all the options, not sift through presets to see what I like....

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Infinity Gaia posted:

You need to unlock the ability to recustomize your character through story missions, but once you do you can change everything besides your name at any time.

gently caress I can't change my name either? I wanted to recreate different characters in this. This preset stuff is bullshit too. I'm mad as hell.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

They don't even have Vegeta hair.

No bald option either. They've really dropped the ball here.

mabels big day fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Dec 4, 2015

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Whats the point of facial hair if you can't even change the color or style? I know I'm complaining a lot about this but it's impossible to make anything cool with this. Why can't every game's character creator be at least as good as Saint's Row?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i'm trying my best to make ganondorf but i don't think it looks good at all.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Does the game get better when I get the monado?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm only 2 chapters in and I don't like anybody.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Thank god they're making a good Xenoblade now.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The trailer would have been ten times better if the last shot was just the sword sticking out of the ground, instead of the guy standing next to it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I beat the big mechon superboss on the beach with Sharla in my party

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sharla saved my life, and healed my soul

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Ah, yeah, that's one of the problems with the game. Valuable stuff like that is super-hidden. It's not really important for most characters beyond optimization but Fiora needs hers to go from acceptable to Human Buzzsaw

thats what the wiki is for.

when I was really balls deep into the game, doing most of the quests and everything, you better believe I was looking where to find everything on the Wiki, and that's fine

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

welp, this game;s gonna suck. Dang.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

Yeah there are like two outfits for female characters that aren't completely embarrassing.

Were it up to me theyd be in bikinis the whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

XBC affinity system would be fine if they just made it build way faster. It encourages you to use a bunch of different party combinations, ideally.

• Locked thread