Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Just checked, the data packs aren't up yet in Europe, though they should be available sometime today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Junpei Hyde posted:

Guys I'm so loving excited for this game.

I am also looking forward to playing Xenoblade Chronicles X on my Wii U video game system later this week.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
The data packs are now available in Europe.

jyrque posted:

Is there going to be both English and Japanese voice acting in the English release?

No.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Junkie Disease posted:

Gonna need more Xenoblade X gifs in here for the game Launch Thread!

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
My copy is on its way :getin:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Baal posted:

Skells 4 lyfe

:yeah:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Tae posted:

8-4 doesn't randomly translate stuff. They talk with the creators, and for XCX specifically, brought in their crew that translated Xenosagas and the guy that did Xenogear.

They pretty much had to talk with the creators since the game was definitely not localized in a few months since japanese release, and treehouse was busy with other games. I think they said they worked on it for a year?

Yeah, I think they started last October.

Although, like Fire Emblem Awakening, this wasn't a complete, 100% 8-4 stint but rather a collaboration between them and the Treehouse.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Dastardly posted:

Blessed unnamed store sent me my copy a day early.

Same here :dance:

By the way, did you also get the message about Miiverse features and BLADE reports being unavailable upon startup?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Yeah, that's what I thought, thanks guys.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
What are those items you get for completing one category in the collectopedia? I can't find them anywhere in my inventory.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I like how you can get quests that are impossible to do.

Like okay, I picked up a quest where I got to get a guy's comm device, but I'm level 10, and the item is guarded by two level 33s who are facing the item sleeping, and immediately see me (meaning I can't pick up the item).

I'm waiting for morning in game and hope they despawn or move so I can snatch it because lol.

Sneak up on them from behind and get the item, that way they won't attack you.

Louisgod posted:

Can you adjust day and night like in Xenoblade?

Yes.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Has anyone completed The Ties That Bind yet? I can't find Headwater Cavern.

Edit: nevermind, just found it.

Dunban fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Dec 4, 2015

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Does anyone know how to trigger Lin's Heart-to-Heart in the Outfitter's Test Hangar? It's night and my affinity with her is at 2.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Just found my first Skell weapon despite not having a Skell yet, a kickass orange saber :dance:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Does anyone know where anhydrous radiators are? Are they collectibles or do I need to kill monsters to get any? I'm doing a quest for a BLADE guy who's car got wrecked and he needs two of those.

Beef did you like the message I included in my friend request

They're found near waterfalls. I got several of them at the rivers and waterfalls near the entrance to Noctilum.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Slap some EXP Up augments on their gear, hop in your Skell so that they get a defense boost and party members are super easy to level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Has anyone done the normal mission Emotion Commotion? I can't find the watch in Oblivia for the second part of that quest, or rather I can't find the sub-area "Devil's Colony" where it's supposed to be.

• Locked thread