Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
So what's the best way to go about making it so Xenoblade music plays instead of Attack on Unicorn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Also please do not compare TWEWY's soundtrack to XCX's

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Baal posted:

Louisgod made this post better than you and it was still a lovely post, so please stop

I'm asking honestly though

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2U5lA49eEo

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I see music by ACE and a really nice aesthetic

Shame about those character designs though

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Tipme posted:

In shulk's newly created universe, everyone and everything is anime.

What else would there be in the universe crafted from the mindscape of a nerd

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

Oh no. I could never figured out how to get those bonus skill trees, aside from the ones I randomly stumbled on. Couldn't even get Shulk's because I didn't have enough affinity with Colony 9. I mean, I almost had enough affinity, but then the quest I complete made me lose affinity. At that point I said gently caress side quests and just went off to beat the game.

I don't think that's fair to Rikki. I mean yeah he's the obligatory cute mascot character but he doesn't have nearly as many annoying scenes as Tatsu. I'd say the problem with him is that he doesn't contribute much to the plot so he just feels like he's hanging around in a game where all the other characters are pretty involved.

Tatsu does contribute to the plot in X. He does so by almost getting you killed multiple times. Tatsu is the worst.

Riki gets good moments though, like his sensitivity to spirits making him the only other witness to Kallian's last words

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I just want the music to be like Xenoblade.

If they can make exploring to the really good soundtrack as fun as it was in XC I don't care about what the character models look like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

bef posted:

Both look like poo poo compared to the first game. This ain't a Tales game

The new Tales looks better than XC2.

• Locked thread