Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Guys I'm so loving excited for this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Dunban posted:

I am also looking forward to playing Xenoblade Chronicles X on my Wii U video game system later this week.

:yeah:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

bloodychill posted:

Fire Emblem Awakening got a metascore of 92 so that last point is kind of eh since it was pretty much anime. Maybe not highschool simulator anime, but still.

It was really good anime though.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Revengeance's soundtrack owns, and the one song I've heard from this game also owns.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Inflammatory posted:

i want to watch someone who complains about the xcx soundtrack play persona 3/4 or twewy.

Allow me to explain why persona isn't anime.

Ahem

People like it.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

WontWontWon't somebody please think about the anime?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

hubris.height posted:

is there music slider in options for butt rock haters?

Yeah it's me sliding my fist into your face.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Louisgod posted:

lol at New LA's night theme, it'd fit right in with TWEWY or Kingdom Hearts or even Persona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyA_BmX8dgs

So you're saying it's really good?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Baal posted:

Um, what you want and think does not matter to me or how I view the music, Louisgod.

That theme is dope

I just listened to it and holy poo poo that's great, Louisgod the hell's wrong with you?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Vitamin P posted:

These nopon seem like loathsome creatures.

Riki was like in the top 3 of Xenoblade characters so you shut your mouth.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Vitamin P posted:

I literally stopped playing Xenoblade when the cool humans reached the stupid knock-off ewok village full of nopons. I don't remember this Riki but perhaps that is best??

Hopefully those little choices will let you foster a ludonarrative dissonance and say "gently caress all these little xenos" even as they scurry along behind you and become friends in the plot.

Please do not troll this thread. Respect the heropon.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

They're not dolls, they're action figures.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Silver Falcon posted:

No? It was more about dolls being a stupid name. Dolls are dumb and boring. They cry "mama" and piss themselves, and that's about it. If they did actual cool things, it'd be a different story, but they don't. So they are dumb. This is fact.

Dolls own hth

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

I paid £6 for Metroid Other M

:smith:

I paid full retail price and bought a console to play it on.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I will have Lin in my party at all times.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Got my copy. Now to spend twelve hours playing a video game because I'm a well adjusted person.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Saigyouji posted:

The true way to embrace the anime is to use the Fiora/Shulk voices and become a space Cockney.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I've only beaten the first 3 chapters so far so it may be too early to say this, but Lin is the best character in the game.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Inflammatory posted:

there are also some affinity quests you can do. two in the base and one near the job terminal. just keep in mind that lin's is a real pain in the rear end.

If it's the one Im thinking of you just talk to some people and pick up some items.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Looper posted:

the basic track for Primordia is way better than any of the music y'all keep bringing up

Primordia has good music but it doesn't hold a candle to

YEAH

UH
UH

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Looper posted:

the basic track for Primordia is way better than any of the music y'all keep bringing up

Primordia has good music but it doesn't hold a candle to

YEAH

UH
UH

E: this was worth posting twice.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Do I keep my BLADE level if I change divisions?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

5er posted:

Played for a couple hours now. Soundtrack is amazing, but 'uh, YEOH' wore out its welcome almost instantly and I bet I'm gonna be stuck with that poo poo a lot.

You have 2 options:

1. Only go to NLA in the daytime.

2. Get some taste

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

5er posted:

The irony could burn the world here, please be careful.

I have impeccable taste, I. Think you'll find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I want to read Lin's skell fanfiction

• Locked thread