Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
Can I make Elma my digital girlfriend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

I hope I can leave the little girl Linly back in the city. The wilds of an alien world are no place for a child. It's wrong to make her fight a giant crab.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

These nopon seem like loathsome creatures.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Junpei Hyde posted:

Riki was like in the top 3 of Xenoblade characters so you shut your mouth.

I literally stopped playing Xenoblade when the cool humans reached the stupid knock-off ewok village full of nopons. I don't remember this Riki but perhaps that is best??

Hopefully those little choices will let you foster a ludonarrative dissonance and say "gently caress all these little xenos" even as they scurry along behind you and become friends in the plot.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Fallout 4 port confirmed.

Can you customize the parts/color of your robots in this game ala Front Mission? I hadn't even thought about that until now but that's a serious game changer if so.

You can customise your running around clothes and your mechs. You can make a team of power rangers if you want.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Honestly my favourite thing about video games is when you get a huge interesting world to explore, especially because it's not something you can get from any other medium. Getting pretty hyped over here.

12 hours 37 minutes until the destruction of earth.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Tatsu needs to get in the loving sea.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Power Dive is the funniest move. I'm sure it has some actual use but just faceplanting in the middle of a fight amuses me endlessly.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

jymbojones posted:

I think it's going to get asked a lot, so here's how to do the last part of Lin's first affinity mission. The game does an absolute poo poo job of explaining 2 of the 3 things you need to do.

The tubes or whatever you need from puges, which are the mech things in the first alien encampment you find east of NLA. I had to kill about a half dozen of them to get the 2 tubes.

Thanks for posting this, this mission is seriously some bullshit. I've killed 18 of these bastard things and haven't had anything drop yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

All the classes having bizarre ultra anime names makes it really confusing to talk about them.

But I just started using the lightsaber class and holy poo poo the guns are loving MAGs from Phantasy Star Online! Like I was getting Phantasy Star vibes anyway but no way was that not deliberate.

• Locked thread